deleted

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I still don't think PTN won't feel as well at WDW. Especially after knowing how perfect the previous electrical parade (Spectromagic) was.

Spectro was okay, but I still like Paint the Night better. I'm hoping that for WDW's 50th anniversary the MK gets a new parade along the lines of Paint the Night but they do a mash of the Spectromagic music with something new like they did for PTN & Main Street Electrical. I think that would celebrate something that was unique to MK.

brb1006

I don't even know what this means.. Most Disney music used for fireworks show/stage shows would be labeled pop. Is it too modern techno based then you enjoy, vs. old school techno based like MSEP?
I'm referring to how unfitting PTN's music would be at WDW. Especially after the former parade Spectromagic had a beautiful parade score and creative floats.

brb1006

Spectro was okay, but I still like Paint the Night better. I'm hoping that for WDW's 50th anniversary the MK gets a new parade along the lines of Paint the Night but they do a mash of the Spectromagic music with something new like they did for PTN & Main Street Electrical. I think that would celebrate something that was unique to MK.
I think Spectro deserves the Dreamlights treatment.

Travel Junkie

Welp The Disneyland website now says the Electrical parade ends on August 20th.

ItsHomeDragon16-9.jpg

Catch this classic nighttime parade filled with fanciful floats and toe-tappin’ tunes for a limited time―it fades away August 20, 2017!

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/entertainment/disneyland/electrical-parade/

Curious Constance

Yes, I did.

But I also had concerns about being at the resort the last couple of days the MSEP was happening too. So, it's good that won't be the case anymore. Now I have to decide if it's worth it to do a dinner with special reserved seating to see MSEP like I was planning on doing with Paint the Night.

jrhwdw

On the bright side MSEP and F!! Will be on the same Times Guide again! Who knew that would happen! Might as well extend it to Labor Day now! If only this spelled PTN in MK, please Disney!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom