deleted

D

Deleted member 107043

So a friend just let me know that Tinker Bell's float has been altered and moved to the Peter Pan unit instead of being at the front of the parade. Interesting.

That is interesting, especially since there'll be no Blue Fairy to lead the procession. I guess they figured it'd be best to go full retro and start it off with the drum as it was done in 1972.

brb1006

Banners up
C2j0ZdMUAAAxtA-.jpg

Darkbeer1

4 PM in Anaheim and nice weather, Disney might get lucky and the rain will come later in the evening after the Parade is run.... (But we still need more rain in California, with the exception of some fire scorched areas.)..

vancee

4 PM in Anaheim and nice weather, Disney might get lucky and the rain will come later in the evening after the Parade is run.... (But we still need more rain in California, with the exception of some fire scorched areas.)..
We were flooding up here in the central/north California.

Darkbeer1

We were flooding up here in the central/north California.

I understand, the news says they hope the cold stays around for awhile, to keep the snow frozen and not to cause the flooding. What I want is a nice steady rain that will soak into the ground, and fill up more of the SoCal reservoirs.... No floods, mud flows, etc.

And at 5:15 PM, weather is still holding, though the sun is setting, so hard to see the cloud cover.

Hope everyone says safe, especially those in NorCal in regards to the flooding to those attending the park tonight in regards to the roads and walkways getting wet.... I will be here in my room, trying to Fart! (That is what the doctors want me to do, and gets me one step closer to food...)

Darkbeer1

The parade starts at 11:00pm for those that want to see it in person who those who want to see it livestreamed.

11 PM Pacific or do you mean 11 EST. That is now the projected start of it raining again (now it is clear and in the low 50's).

I though I heard "around" 9:30 PM, and could be adjusted due to the rain, so a 8 PM Start is possible, but I don't think enough people will be in the park, and there would be complaints. But 11 PM doesn't make sense, hopefully by 10 PM to try and beat the rain.

brb1006

11 PM Pacific or do you mean 11 EST. That is now the projected start of it raining again (now it is clear and in the low 50's).

I though I heard "around" 9:30 PM, and could be adjusted due to the rain, so a 8 PM Start is possible, but I don't think enough people will be in the park, and there would be complaints. But 11 PM doesn't make sense, hopefully by 10 PM to try and beat the rain.
11 PM EST

Darkbeer1

Maybe the folks will get lucky, and they run 2 performances, one at 8 PM, and a second around 9:30 to 10 PM, rain permitting. That would get the floats back to the barn storage area a lot earlier than leaving them behind the Opera House until after closing and clearing out the guests, which would be more than likely in the rain.

Anybody have a good link to live streaming....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom