deleted

SSG

What happens? The savings pile up.
grabthar.jpg

D

Deleted member 107043

It did, but DL had Fantasmic during that time. WDW has four theme parks and is now down to one parade in four parks. MK has no nighttime diversion now besides fireworks, but DL got along fine because of Fantasmic.

Good point.

brb1006

Looks almost as good as the Christmas boat parade my town does every year. Weird thing is my town is fifty miles from the nearest lake or ocean. Why we have a boat parade no one knows.
Every Saturday or Sunday a week before Christmas. Santa comes around our street at night on a firetruck that blasts out Christmas music with a speaker on another truck. It's a New Jersey thing.

VJ

Hope they are putting back the word "Main Street" on the drum float.
I would temper your expectations, buddy. I'm not sure they'd go through all that trouble to change a couple of dots.

I'd love to be proved wrong though.

brb1006

I would temper your expectations, buddy. I'm not sure they'd go through all that trouble to change a couple of dots.

I'd love to be proved wrong though.
I know, but it would be so strange to see "Disney's Electrical Parade" kept when it's at Disneyland Park. Since they added "Disney's" referring to Disney's California Adventure when it was at DCA from 2001-2010

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom