The Look of the Characters in the Early Days of WDW

Baldy

tumblr_mqvt23hy5M1qehgono1_500.png
QUOTE]
:jawdrop: This pic is terrifying. I saw it yesterday, but it took me a day to get over it enough to reply. As a child, I think I would have run away screaming or wet myself.
...and why are they making that child kneel on the pavement?

Soarin' Over Pgh

:jawdrop: This pic is terrifying. I saw it yesterday, but it took me a day to get over it enough to reply. As a child, I think I would have run away screaming or wet myself.
...and why are they making that child kneel on the pavement?

Full grown adult, not gonna lie, that particular Mickey and Minnie are nightmare inducing. As a child, I would have definitely had an accident.

The chunk face versions are just as bad... How on earth was that allowed? It looks like they got into a fight and had pieces carved out of their faces.

Communicore

These are so scary! Bring em out for the villains party as they do look quite the beasts. Even the Beast looks better than these beasts lol

pumpkin7

tumblr_mqvt23hy5M1qehgono1_500.png

Mickey: "So, you won't talk. Minnie, get the cheese grater."

I know this is a stupid statement considering Mickey now a days is mainly a woman, but boy, Mickey looks more feminine than Minnie in that picture!

Oh it gets worse
disney-land-costumes-5.jpg

30e3c02b903d7f76eb100b7753e250eb.jpg

disney-land-costumes-6.jpg

4562298-20480744-thumbnail.jpg

3224518801_70c51a85f3_z.jpg

jerrycolona_flandtheater.jpg

And what is creepy about the above one is that Mickey and Minnie appear to have chunks taken out of their faces :confused: How Walt allowed this to happen is quite odd.

I presume those cuts in their faces didn't show up QUITE so much in real life, but yeah, it does look like someone has been hacking pieces out of them. They're all creepy! Are most of these guys pre park or post? Does anyone know?

Victor Kelly

They all look deranged, psychotic even. Thank the lord they have newer ones. Those old costumes could be used to scare the hell out of people on halloween........I want them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom