The Lion King to be shown at select AMC Theaters locations beginning August 4

AshleyPureHeart

Original Poster
b626vs.jpg

To promote the Signature Edition release of The Lion King, select AMC Theaters locations are showing The Lion King for a limited time beginning August 4! Two versions will be screened: a normal version, and a Sing-Along version (however, that version appears to have two showtimes per day at most theaters in my area).

I'm going to definitely see this! I was obsessed with The Lion King (and I mainly liked Timon and Pumbaa) when I was in 8th grade, since the 3D re-release came out during that time, so I'm excited to see it again.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
YES THANK GOODNESS! The Lion King is one of my all time favorites, and I've never seen it in theaters since I was born after it came out and missed the 2011 3D re-release. I'm so lucky that one of my local theaters is playing it too. I need to go!

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Thanks for alerting me to this, I would've had no idea this was happening otherwise. I went to my local AMC today at a 4:30 showing and had a blast! I'm so glad I finally got the chance to see my favorite Disney movie in a theater setting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom