The Kennedy Space Center

#1pluto

Original Poster
I have not been yet but I am going soon!!!!!!!It looks like fun.I heard that their is a lot of fun stuff to do!!!!I am going September 24 2003!:p

mandib

Been there done that won't do it again! Maybe it was cuz I really have no intrest in the Space program or maybe it was because my dad read everything but either way I'm not getting dragged back there if I can help it!

Erika

Definitely worth seeing. I've been there a couple of times and though I am not big on the space program myself there are alot of fascinating things there.

Depending on your interests and how much time you have, NASA also has a conservation area you can drive through. We saw a lot of interesting birds and some alligators. I can't remember what else was there. It's been a few years.

CAPTAIN HOOK

There seems to be some mixed thoughts on KSC :slurp: (oops, sorry - thats KFC :lol: )
Anyway - lets face it, its a major part of the history of man kind - I did the tour 4 years ago and really enjoyed the day. I have no particular interest in space flight, but from a heritage point-of-view I'm glad that I went.
Enjoy it - I don't think that you'll be disappointed.

CrisKennedy

Here's the only other one I could find. I think the rest maybe back in South Carolina.

Attachments

• crisksc.gif
    crisksc.gif
    67.5 KB · Views: 88

Al

I am not really into space etc, but I found the visit to Kennedy Space Center very interesting! It really was fascinating! :D

Im sure you wont be disappointed! :)

xoxJEWELxox

I went a few years ago and I thought it was great!! I agree...it is a big part of history and I thought that it was important for me to see!! I'm sure you'll have a great time....oh and if they still have the space dots (sometimes called dippin dots) try it! It's the best ice cream!:slurp:

Poppy

Lego Spaceships

In 1996 my family and I went to Kennedy and at the time they had a nice lego play center. My dad was well away and he built the Starship Enterprise and a Klingon Battle Cruiser. If there is some kind of notification towards this (E.G. There are two glass cabinets displaying them with the name and "Made by Anonomous Visitor" underneath. As if.) or if you are the woman that helped him please say so. Thank you.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom