The Imagineering Break Room

Disney Dad 3000

Totally agree - just got back from it. I loved it!

Villain was great, more streamlined than the previous sequels, and did some interesting things with the character backstories of a few which I enjoyed. And I stayed for the post-credit just because you said that. Oh boy! What:eek:

Now I'm intrigued. Not sure I really had much interest in seeing this, but 2 stellar reviews has me rethinking

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
We just got off the Fantasy:D
IMG_6972.JPG

And Pandora grand opens today... SO HITTING PANDORA TOMORROW:):):)

Hey guys:p

Last edited:

D Hulk

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
Be aware that this will sort of contain spoilers for Pandora: The World of Avatar, but it does not say any story points, but instead describes aspects like an AA, or sensory things.

We arrived at 6:50am, but they already opened the park to start walking to Pandora. As we approached Pandora the gates just opened for the day and we just moved along with he crowd. In all, it took just under an hour to get on Flight of Passage. It was more that everyone was just in awe with the queue, then people actually waiting. Essentially we were almost always walking slowly, but there was never a time where you were bored... the queue is that good!!!

The land overall was out of this world. While I prefer both Diagon Alley & Hogsmeade together, Pandora beats both of them 1 on 1 for me.

It was truly unbelievable. Flight of Passage was hands down the best simulator I've ever been on. Easily the top 5 rides in Orlando, and really it has to be one of the best rides on Earth. Its biggest drawback was that it does not physically move locations like a ride does, as it is really neat combining sets and screens like Spiderman, Forbidden Journey, and Shanghai's POTC, but it still holds up magnificently well to them.
Stunning technology, and you can feel the Banshee breath. It's a cross between Simpsons, Soarin', Forbidden Journey, combined with epic ness.
My mom and dad almost decided not to ride it, but we convinced them to ride it and they thanked us. They usually get motion sickness, but they were mostly fine. If you think Soarin' has wind think again... as with smells, and immersion.

As we had 25 minutes to kill we ate breakfast @ Satu'li Canteen. It was above average for theme park food and everything looked very unique. We got to try 4 of the 6 breakfast entrées. Best were the French Toast, and Pork Shoulder, and the fruits were actually pretty good too. Really nice to see some Dragon Fruit on the menu for once!

Windtraders was actually better themed than I expected, but Harry Potter does a significantly better job in this area.

After we used the restroom and went over to NA'VI river Journey.

NA'VI River Journey on the otherhand while I know is a C/D is rather disappointing. I got tremendous luck and was able to snag a Fastpass yesterday for it today @ 8:25, and we literally walked on while he posted wait time was 180 minutes. It had really cool things like the floating discs, and the Shaman AA, but it felt a bit blah to me overall. Would not do again unless it's 15 minutes or less. Disappointing, but still good as for what little there was it was tremendously detailed, so I did enjoy it still.

Also got to ride Kilimanjaro Safaris, Kali River Rapids, and Dinosaur with my cousin, his friend, and my brother. Got to soak up the epic theming of Animal Kingdom while we were at it!!!!
All in all it has been an epic day, and it's not even 12:30!!!

spacemt354

Chili's
As we had 25 minutes to kill we ate breakfast @ Satu'li Canteen. It was above average for theme park food and everything looked very unique. We got to try 4 of the 6 breakfast entrées. Best were the French Toast, and Pork Shoulder, and the fruits were actually pretty good too. Really nice to see some Dragon Fruit on the menu for once!
Lol did you see @MonorailRed ? She works there

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom