The Imagineering Break Room

DinoInstitute

Good, it is almost worth noting that much later, we might get Rivers of Rewrite, but that is just Rivers of Might, which I consider Rivers of Slight.
That's unfortunate that that's only Rivers of Might, as I would have hoped their plan was more Rivers of Airtight. Rivers of Despite that though, once it opens it's still sure to be a Rivers of Highlight of my first trip to see it!

Magic Feather

That's unfortunate that that's only Rivers if Might, as I would have hoped their plan was more Rivers of Airtight. Rivers of Despite that though, once it opens it's still sure to be a Rivers of Highlight of my first trip to see it!
That is Rivers of Alright as long as you don't Rivers of Cite me, as that would be Rivers of Slight, and could be Rivers of Plight for my sources.

DinoInstitute

That is Rivers of Alright as long as you don't Rivers of Cite me, as that would be Rivers of Slight, and could be Rivers of Plight for my sources.
Sure thing, though sometimes it's important to Rivers of Cite people as some don't share as much Rivers of Insight as others. After all, we've heard a lot of what seem like Rivers of Fly-By-Night rumors thrown around, such as a replacement of the Rivers of Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, which in DCA Rivers of Incited anger in a lot of fans!

Magic Feather

Sure thing, though sometimes it's important to Rivers of Cite people as some don't share as much Rivers of Insight as others. After all, we've heard a lot of what seem like Rivers of Fly-By-Night rumors thrown around, such as a replacement of the Rivers of Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, which in DCA Rivers of Incited anger in a lot of fans!
Very true, but now it is time for us to Rivers of Unite and work together to find out when Rivers of Lite will finally open, revealing what Rivers of Might be the most technologically impressive shows on property, whele some may find it Rivers of Slight -ly boring, however, that is what happens with this tyoe of Rivers of Night -time show, with its magnificent pagentry and Rivers of Light... Oh wait, that it is the name of the show. It seems we have gone full circle. Now let us come together and sing Kumbaya.

DinoInstitute

Very true, but now it is time for us to Rivers of Unite and work together to find out when Rivers of Lite will finally open, revealing what Rivers of Might be the most technologically impressive shows on property, whele some may find it Rivers of Slight -ly boring, however, that is what happens with this tyoe of Rivers of Night -time show, with its magnificent pagentry and Rivers of Light... Oh wait, that it is the name of the show. It seems we have gone full circle. Now let us come together and sing Kumbaya.
Ha, that happened to me last time. I was typing it out and tried to pun with the word "Light", until I realized that I had forgotten the name of the show :p

mickeyfan5534

For any Doctor Who fans looking for the scariest Dalek story I've ever heard:
de101_invasionofthedaleks_1417_cover_large.jpg

No Doctor, just Daleks, it's like a terrifying nightmare that just gets worse and worse.

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
Go Patriots! Whoop Whoop! :D
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Falcons FTW!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom