The ICS

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Hey guys, I thought of a cool idea for an award similar to the hall of fame. It could be the Rookie of the Year award where 5 people are nominated who had their first competition that year. (For example, this year would be WEDCar Race, Spring Training, SA Season 2). Would that work? :D
We are thinking about a possible annual awards ceremony, so that could be coming sometime soon. :D

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I also had an idea that could be part of an award ceremony, where the conversationalists would go through some of the comp proposals and concepts, and then the top 5-10 best are re-posted, like the hall of fame, by the person who initially posted, and then it would be voted on the top idea. Is that a good idea?:)
Great one. We'd discussed a similar idea...

Keep em coming!

DinoInstitute

Yep, my competition begins in the beginning of January. I'm thinking of starting sing-ups on January 1st, but nothing's set in stone.
Sounds great to me:D I'm very eager for a challenge:D:p

Speaking of which, besides the elite 8, will there be anything else this year? I think I remember reading that Sam would have another tournament this year, but I'm not sure.
There would only be one month though, so is that enough time even for something?

MonorailRed

Applebees
Sounds great to me:D I'm very eager for a challenge:D:p

Speaking of which, besides the elite 8, will there be anything else this year? I think I remember reading that Sam would have another tournament this year, but I'm not sure.
There would only be one month though, so is that enough time even for something?

Shark Tank…. But that's not really a "comp"

tumblr_mscn85Of9W1sqh4m0o1_400.gif

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
I'm posting a short explanation below of something we are thinking about. Do you guys understand it? Do you think it is simple?
The Associated Press (AP) College Poll provides weekly rankings of the top 25 NCAA teams in one of three Division I college sports: football, men's basketball and women's basketball. The rankings are compiled by polling 65 sportswriters and broadcasters from across the nation.[1] Each voter provides his own ranking of the top 25 teams, and the individual rankings are then combined to produce the national ranking by giving a team 25 points for a first place vote, 24 for a second place vote, and so on down to 1 point for a twenty-fifth place vote. Ballots of the voting members in the AP Poll are made public.

Additionally, here are a few nicknames we have brought up for the annual awards, with our favorites bolded..."Rollies" (as in Crump)..."[Golden] Micks" (as in Mickey)..."Walts" (as in Disney)..."Baxters" (as in Tony)..."Immies" (as in Imagineers). Which ones do you guys like? Do you have any other ideas?

Please comment below. The interactivity here is great. :)

RMichael21

I'm posting a short explanation below of something we are thinking about. Do you guys understand it? Do you think it is simple?

Additionally, here are a few nicknames we have brought up for the annual awards, with our favorites bolded..."Rollies" (as in Crump)..."[Golden] Micks" (as in Mickey)..."Walts" (as in Disney)..."Baxters" (as in Tony)..."Immies" (as in Imagineers). Which ones do you guys like? Do you have any other ideas?

Please comment below. The interactivity here is great. :)
I like that!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom