The ICS

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Remember, if you want to present an idea to Shark Tank you can start on it now! It will have its own thread very soon.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
sas2logo.jpg

Hey everyone! It's official! The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition will be open for sign-ups on June 28th and will begin competition on July 5th, 2014. Remember, only 10 people can sign up, and those who sign up late won't be accepted like last year. Make sure you spread the word! See you then!

RMichael21

Question: Would the winner of the Elite Eight win something? My ideas were a contest hosting slot for the next year, a hall of fame nomination, bragging rights and/or something else?

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Question: Would the winner of the Elite Eight win something? My ideas were a contest hosting slot for the next year, a hall of fame nomination, bragging rights and/or something else?
Hmmm... You make some interesting suggestions. I guess we'll all just have to wait and see. ;)

Zweiland

Hey Everyone! I have a really interesting and unique idea for a competition and I was wondering if I could start it up next year, maybe in January. Is there anyway we could make it happen?
I don't see why not. ;)

I'm not really aware of our current comp schedule, though. Maybe we should have a thread with that, and ask Steve to make it a sticky.

I also had a cool idea for a competition. I'm working on the details right now.

RMichael21

I think 2-3 comps is the average amount that we have a year. We have 4 terms.

Term 1: January - March
Term 2: May - June (A Shorter Comp)
Term 3 : July - October
Term 4: December (Elite Eight)

If a Term 1 competition goes longer, then there wouldn't be a Term 2 competition and. A new one would begin in July.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
I think 2-3 comps is the average amount that we have a year. We have 4 terms.

Term 1: January - March
Term 2: May - June (A Shorter Comp)
Ter 3 : July - .October
Term 4: December (Elite Eight)

If a Term 1 competition goes longer, then there wouldn't be a Term 2 competition and. A new one would begin in July.
Careful, you're getting eerily close to where the ICS was originally heading, and we all know how that tuened out

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom