The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

tcool123

Oh let's GO! :p
22317dabf5b8dba2e194e8c452d80082.jpg
Well since you have accepted a duel with me I need to ask of you two things.

Shall we come up with a challenge or let the judges decide?
And
What country will you be representing?

For myself I would like to represent my parents's home island...Cuba!
2000px-Flag_of_Cuba.svg.png

Jack Pumpkinhead

Imagineering Question of The Day
This is a rather special question, because this is just Part 1; Part 2 comes tomorrow.
2020 is Universal Orlando Resort's 30th anniversary; and Islands of Adventure's 21th anniversary. It is also Marvel's last year on Universal Resorts; being that Disney has the rights to Marvel. What would you consider to be the best replacement theme for Marvel Superhero Island?

JokersWild

This is a rather special question, because this is just Part 1; Part 2 comes tomorrow.
2020 is Universal Orlando Resort's 30th anniversary; and Islands of Adventure's 21th anniversary. It is also Marvel's last year on Universal Resorts; being that Disney has the rights to Marvel. What would you consider to be the best replacement theme for Marvel Superhero Island?
DC.

Jack Pumpkinhead

Got anything @spacemt354 @IAmNotAHufflepuff @tcool123 ?

Voxel

President of Progress City
I think it will be bigger that Uni will be looking to open a 3rd gate around that day. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom