Pre-Trip The HOORAY, my wife finally realized her friend is a blank ptr!

So next year, one of my wife's (alternative name for a female dog) friends was getting married in WDW.

I work for a corporate bank that works with the US government. There's a rule/law that when you work for a company that works with the government, you have to take 2 consecutive weeks of vacation a year. And I only get 2 weeks of vacation.

I'm a huge wrestling fan, and the wife is between mediocre and huge into wrestling. She only got into it when we started dating.

WrestleMania, which is the biggest show of the year, will be in Orlando. However, even though the friend that was mentioned before has a fiance that's a huge wrestling fan, she refused to do a disney wedding around wrestlemania because she is a not very magical word.

I was refusing to take my vacation time for that witch, wedding or no wedding, which was leading to a lot of arguments between the Mrs. and I.

HOWEVER, the wife and her once again, alternative name for a female dog of a friend had a falling out!!

And over the weekend, the Mrs. said let's go to WDW for Wrestlemania for 2 weeks!!!! :):cool::D

Also, this will be my wife and I's first solo full length trip to WDW together

I am so freaking excited you can't imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

steviej

Original Poster
after talking with the wife last night (who's currently in WDW), we have decided to do an annual to more than likely go back for a quick weekend during F&W/MNSSHP :D

steviej

Original Poster
My favorite growing up was Sting, back when he wore all the bright colors. I also liked Jake the Snake, Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, Ric Flair....

I liked Sting once he started doing the crow rip off lol

Ric Flair's daughter is a wrestler now. Very talented too

steviej

Original Poster
So me and Victoria love to go to our favorite place! But there's always 1 thing we dread. Leaving behind our 4 legged child. Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Disney aka nutjob/disney dude/crack puppy/gagootz/little man

We were a little nervous about putting him in a doggy hotel for 2 weeks, but my mother in law said she'd love it if she could watch him. And considering Disney worships the ground my father in law walks on, we don't think it'll be much of an issue with gagootz.

disney 1.JPG
disney 2.JPG
disney 3.jpg
disney 4.JPG

steviej

Original Poster
ok, slight change of plans. For the first time ever, WWE has moved the Hall of Fame from Saturday to Friday, and they only announced it monday.

So that put our Ohana dinner reservation into Jeopardy. So we now had to move O'hana from Saturday to Friday. Only time we saw was 9 pm. Way too late to eat, plus, you never get seated on time as it is in Disney.

Luck continues to be on our side for this trip however. Got my mom to call in a favor, going to eat at 8:15!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom