The Hoopty Doo Review???

DRJJH1

Original Poster
Does anyone remember the dinner theater/show they had over by the Fort Wilderness area? I think they served bbq and fried chicken. I remember that there was a petting zoo/area to feed animals near the building where we saw the show...the memory is a little blurry... If anyone went to that show or remembers details if you could share your memory I'd appreciate it.. Thanks...

Robfasto

The Hoop Dee Doo Review is still playing nightly in Pioneer Hall at the Fort Wilderness Campground. The Current Priceing as of May 2005 is $50.21 for Adluts and $25.43 for children (3-9). The price does include gratuity and taxes.

Everything in the Fort Wilderness area is pretty much the same as it has been for as long as I can remember with the exception of River Country closing down.

DarkMeasures

Such a great show. I reccomend you seeing it next time you visit Disney.

When I went 2 years ago, one of the ladies was hitting on my dad. It was freakin halarious.

The Hoop Dee Doo is great. The show is lots of fun and the fried chicken and ribs are delicious. Its the same kind they serve at Trails End Restaurant right next door. Also if you like the whole country thing there are nightly wagon rides ($8. I think) right across from the HDD revue. Great fun and you get to see some of the campground.

dr_teeth90210

Robfasto said:
Everything in the Fort Wilderness area is pretty much the same as it has been for as long as I can remember with the exception of River Country closing down.

Don't forget about the Fort Wilderness Railroad.

http://www.fortwildernessrr.com/

Then again... Not too many people have memories of the fallen railroad seeing how its been out of operation for 26 years =-(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom