The Haunted Mansion re-opens Friday!

TP2000

If the window is near the bride, and assuming Hatbox is coming back, then it looks like he's going back in his original position when Mansion opened in 1969.

Footage of Hatbox (skip to around 5:40 is you don't want to watch the whole video):

I'm sorry @raven24, but the only thing I can see is that girl in the purple micro-mini skirt in the opening shot of that video. And to think they let her through the turnstiles in 1969 wearing that! :eek:

nemofinder22

Hatbox is that you?

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...nside-the-haunted-mansion-at-disneyland-park/

Now that Jack Skellington has given the Haunted Mansion back to its 999 happy haunts, the classic attraction is open once again for Disneyland park guests. And those with a keen eye will notice something strange when they leave the mansion and enter its spooky cemetery on their Doom Buggies … but what disquieting metamorphosis is happening in this space? Leave your guesses in the comments and I’ll tell you as soon as this specter receives your sympathetic vibrations and is ready to materialize!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom