The Hairy Leg Pirate!

dweezil78

Original Poster
Was at DL this weekend and much to my surprise I saw the hairy leg pirate, right before the burning wood/jail scene! I could have sworn that he's been gone forever. Did he literally just show up in the past week or have I just not been paying attention?

dweezil78

Original Poster
Yeah, thought so... I was just there two weeks ago and don't remember seeing him. Seems like he's been gone for a super long time, maybe even since the refurb years ago? (Can someone confirm his downtime??)

So excited to see him back after an extended absence!

Disney4us2

I was there on Saturday and also suprised to see him back. I asked the CM and she said he came back sometime that week. Glad to see the makeover completed.

macefamily

We were down at Disney earlier this month. I noticed that the hairy leg on the pirate is completely covered with his pants. Why cover it ? I also was surprised that they totally edited the studio scene on the Rockin' Roller Coaster que. Political correctness at its worst.

GiveMeTheMusic

We were down at Disney earlier this month. I noticed that the hairy leg on the pirate is completely covered with his pants. Why cover it ? I also was surprised that they totally edited the studio scene on the Rockin' Roller Coaster que. Political correctness at its worst.

I think you may be referring to Walt Disney World - you've stumbled upon the Disneyland forum. :)

Phroobar

giphy.gif

Does anyone really refer to Disneyland as "Disney"?

TP2000

giphy.gif

Does anyone really refer to Disneyland as "Disney"?
@macefamily thought he or she was in the Disney World forum. Calling WDW "Disney" in conversation is Florida thing, and it's really embarrassing for them.

Even the WDW CM's call it that, which only encourages the behavior amongst the visitors.

Phroobar

@macefamily thought he or she was in the Disney World forum. Calling WDW "Disney" in conversation is Florida thing, and it's really embarrassing for them.

Even the WDW CM's call it that, which only encourages the behavior amongst the visitors.
We usually call it the Big "D" around the house. We are weird like that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom