- Beauty and the Beast: Tale as old as time
- Tarzan: Trashin' the camp
- Aladdin: Never had a friend like me
- Dumbo: Pink Elephants on Parade
- Fantasia: Sorcerer's apprentice
- Pocahontas: Just around the Riverbend
- Alice in Wonderland: Mad tea party
- Sleeping Beauty: Maleficent battle
One idea for the Jungle Book is how about doing something like the audience getting hypnotized by looking into Ka's eyes? As the vehicle or boat moves towards Ka's eyes it could be leading into or the end if the King Louie scene.

orlando678-

Maybe they could use Sherlock Holmes and the secret weapon, rain, phantom of the opera for example but actually I'm pretty satisfied with the movies in the Great Movie Ride. A new track, a new scene for the gangster scene since I think that the public enemy isn't really known( maybe the godfather or so), the western scene could be cool with the lone ranger maybe, Alien is good but could be replaced, Indiana Jones is a nice scene but its quite long. The building itself could still expand a bit for new scenes.

seahawk7

Original Poster
Maybe they could use Sherlock Holmes and the secret weapon, rain, phantom of the opera for example but actually I'm pretty satisfied with the movies in the Great Movie Ride. A new track, a new scene for the gangster scene since I think that the public enemy isn't really known( maybe the godfather or so), the western scene could be cool with the lone ranger maybe, Alien is good but could be replaced, Indiana Jones is a nice scene but its quite long. The building itself could still expand a bit for new scenes.
I think they are just going to update the movie at the end and maybe something at the beginning. Like others are talking about in another thread, I would like better CM performances.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom