The Great Movie Ride Projects/Announcements

Disney Dad 3000

Original Poster
Ah awesome! It'd be great to see you guys play!:D It looks like Ravenclaw is going to be re-building their coalition again from last year lol

@Disney Dad 3000 I don't know how you want to handle it but have 3 teams? One is Ravenclaw and then two others who can all fill up from now until the start date and beyond.

To be honest, I didn't know if I'd have 5 people sign up or 15. This is escalating quickly. :)
Ideally we'd have 4 equal size teams (this will make sense after team names announced), but could work with 3. I'll post an official sign up and discussion thread maybe tomorrow or thursday so it's organized in one place.

I threw out that team request idea so if members had others they hadn't worked with before or others they wanted to work with again could try and accommodate it. I was initially thinking of a 3-4 person cap on organizing, but based on response Maybe we cap the organized teams at 5 per team?
Just want to make sure the teams are even enough, you all don't have so many folks you can't do as much content as you'd like since these wont be making new lands every week, and also so if there are some newer folks or whatever, we can easily spread around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom