The Great Movie Ride Projects/Announcements

Suchomimus

d2dca3a7d50e6bd328fcb9ae1194b5af.jpg

Disney Dad 3000

Original Poster
I'm joining thanks to this trailer. Any host who would put Spaceballs as a large part of the trailer has sold me. :)

Haha. I think that opening is longer than the actual "trailer" itself. I had to put in there in case somebody hadn't seen the movie. One of those what the....moments when you see it the first time. I remember seeing it in theaters and after a bit, a few murmurs from the crowd and then more laughs, etc. The movie is not for every one as it can be just plain goofy, but it still cracks me up.

Disney Dad 3000

Original Poster
@Disney Dad 3000 I believe when I unintentionally gave you this idea we were talking about Spaceballs, so this is rather fitting.:p

Excellent trailer! Really is making me hyped up!

And yes, Ravenclaw must unite!!!

EDIT: Oh also... count me in!!!

Thanks. I appreciate that! It was fun putting it together once my laptop actually decided to work for an extended period of time. I had a few effects in there and a wdwmagic bumper sticker on the spaceballs ship but had to cut em out due to some glitches.

Hopefully your hype is rewarded and this doesnt turn out like Suicide Squad. :confused:

spacemt354

Chili's
Definitely!
I can! That was my last active time in the forums. I never officially apologized for leaving the Hufflepuffs in the middle of the competition, so... Sorry guys!
Ah awesome! It'd be great to see you guys play!:D It looks like Ravenclaw is going to be re-building their coalition again from last year lol

@Disney Dad 3000 I don't know how you want to handle it but have 3 teams? One is Ravenclaw and then two others who can all fill up from now until the start date and beyond.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom