spacemt354

Chili's
Why, thank you, kind sir... errrr.... I mean mountain.... Maybe? Idk :p
Wow, I'm Mr. Mountain!:p
mr-manager.jpg

Disney Dad 3000

Original Poster
Thank you! :)

Thanks so much! :D My familiarity with some of the movies in the trailer is vague, but I will do my best! :geek:

No worries if you don't know the movies. That was actually what spawned the idea for the competition. Figured would be a fun way to look back at different movies folks may or may not have seen to maybe spur you into checking them out. We'll just use the movie though to lead us into the disney world challenge for the week (maybe the plot, theme, etc)

D Hulk

Hmm...maybe @D Hindley would be interested?:geek:
I think he may be busy with the other comp, :p but hey @D Hindley ...if you're not too busy :D
Sounds like this won't start until next month, well after the Tournament o' Champions is concluded (and hopefully I've recovered). And while I'll be possibly hosting a different comp on a different website...sure, I'd have a blast being a part of this. I love the movies @Disney Dad 3000 used in his preview, especially TGTBATU (one of my personal top 5 or so), and it sounds this comp shouldn't be too time intensive. :p

Which teams are we all on?

spacemt354

Chili's
Sounds like this won't start until next month, well after the Tournament o' Champions is concluded (and hopefully I've recovered). And while I'll be possibly hosting a different comp on a different website...sure, I'd have a blast being a part of this. I love the movies @Disney Dad 3000 used in his preview, especially TGTBATU (one of my personal top 5 or so), and it sounds this comp shouldn't be too time intensive. :p

Which teams are we all on?
Ah awesome!! As for the teams, Disney Dad has it set up where you can pick your own teams. While these aren't finalized, I summed up what we have so far based on prior chatter, and I gave them intern team names based on how they've formed..the actual names will probably be what Disney Dad assigns.

The Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff names were from The House Cup last year, and people had mentioned wanting to work with each other again, so anyone on those teams from last year I had put together - with the * for anyone who hasn't confirmed but was on that team before.

For the 'Dunder Mifflin' team my goal for that is to have as many new players as possible! I think that'll be a fun challenge to have them all together and be able to have them grow together over the course of the season. And then there is a 4th team slot is available if a lot of people are interested and the teams become overcrowded, but luckily we have some time to sort all that out.

So long story short -- you can pick whichever team you want basically!:)

"Ravenclaw"

@tcool123
@David2319
@Poe Dameron
@QuillPenn
@DlpPhantom
@Angels and Disney's

"Hufflepuff"
@FigmentPigments
@mickeyfan5534
@kmbmw777 (*)
@The90skid (*)

"Dunder Mifflin"
@MonorailRed
@spacemt354
@jyn erso
@AceAstro
@Coasterninja (*)

"Possible 4th Team"

--------------------------- Not matched yet:
@gonzoWDW
@StevenU
@CraniumCommand89
@D Hindley
@ThatGuyFromFlorida

kmbmw777

Ah awesome!! As for the teams, Disney Dad has it set up where you can pick your own teams. While these aren't finalized, I summed up what we have so far based on prior chatter, and I gave them intern team names based on how they've formed..the actual names will probably be what Disney Dad assigns.

The Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff names were from The House Cup last year, and people had mentioned wanting to work with each other again, so anyone on those teams from last year I had put together - with the * for anyone who hasn't confirmed but was on that team before.

For the 'Dunder Mifflin' team my goal for that is to have as many new players as possible! I think that'll be a fun challenge to have them all together and be able to have them grow together over the course of the season. And then there is a 4th team slot is available if a lot of people are interested and the teams become overcrowded, but luckily we have some time to sort all that out.

So long story short -- you can pick whichever team you want basically!:)

"Ravenclaw"

@tcool123
@David2319
@Poe Dameron
@QuillPenn
@DlpPhantom
@Angels and Disney's

"Hufflepuff"
@FigmentPigments
@mickeyfan5534
@kmbmw777 (*)
@The90skid (*)

"Dunder Mifflin"
@MonorailRed
@spacemt354
@jyn erso
@AceAstro
@Coasterninja (*)

"Possible 4th Team"

--------------------------- Not matched yet:
@gonzoWDW
@StevenU
@CraniumCommand89
@D Hindley
@ThatGuyFromFlorida
I'm down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom