The Great Movie Ride Competition Discussion

Disney Dad 3000

Original Poster
Can't wait for this. Is the Ravenclaw reunion real and we can pick our own teams?

I think the way things are shaping up as @spacemt354 said, any team/partner requests are likely pretty easy to accommodate. Fortunately there is an over abundance of talented people around here so I think the teams will work out nicely. Just want to make sure we don't scare off any new folks that find us and obviously doesn't know everyone yet. Right now it's looking like 3 teams, just pending on what our final tally ends up with it could be 4 if we get a crazy rush of folks. I know there will be probably be a number of folks taking part in SYTYWTBAI so if they are competing hard at that until they see how they place, we can save em a spot or they can simply help with brainstorming if they want for their GMR team.

spacemt354

Chili's
Is it too late to join this still? Still new so I don't really know anyone here so if I can still join just throw me on any team please! Thank You!
Oh, thank you! I would love to join. Could I be on Dunder Mifflin? Just finished watching The Office a few weeks ago and I loved it.
Welcome to both of you!:) If you'd be interested @MonorailRed and myself are forming a team of new players together for the game! If you all and maybe @Coasterninja would be up for being on the same team - we'd love to have you! There may be new team names once the game officially starts, but our nickname for now can be Dunder Mifflin, jyn:p

AceAstro

Welcome to both of you!:) If you'd be interested @MonorailRed and myself are forming a team of new players together for the game! If you all and maybe @Coasterninja would be up for being on the same team - we'd love to have you! There may be new team names once the game officially starts, but our nickname for now can be Dunder Mifflin, jyn:p
Nothing wrong with Dunder Mifflin! I mean Michael Scott is a true legend who just doesn't get the credit he deserves.

spacemt354

Chili's
I don't think we really have. Some people are just asking around. I don't know who I'm on a team with. Mickeyfan and I hope to work together but I don't know for certain or who else we may work with. :bookworm:
Thats right we dont. I know Ravenclaw and some Hufflepuffs were interested in getting back together. Since not everyone was involved in that last year, I thought it'd be fun to have some of the new players together so everyone has a team!

Lora Baines Bradley

Haha! Only problem is I'm not sure how active I will be during the competition. I will try to be as active as I can but I just wanted to make sure y'all knew. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom