The Gif Contest

Sam Magic

Original Poster
Step right up boys and girls it's time to see who the supreme emperor of gifs is! It doesn't matter how say it, but how you play it! Am I right? So the rules are real simple, essentially (other then this post) we must maintain an entire conversation ONLY through gifs. The moment someone uses text or can not find a gif to maintain the conversation or simply does not want to play any more they are disqualified. Once we reach three people the community will vote on who is the supreme emperor of gifs!

This contest is like a game many of you may be familiar with. In the game someone says a word and then the person next to them says another word that keeps the flow of the story going. This contest is similar in that the whole conversation must be maintained by gifs, but there is no order in when to respond.

I myself will not be in the running and this contest is not associated with the ICS, it is just a simple and fun thing to play that will require you to be imaginative. Gifs must follow the rules about language, content, etc. of the forum and be related to the conversation. This contest is meant to be fun, not too challenging, and not commitment requiring so please no fights. So join in by posting your first gif! I'll start us off...

large.gif

DinoInstitute

Step right up boys and girls it's time to see who the supreme emperor of gifs is! It doesn't matter how say it, but how you play it! Am I right? So the rules are real simple, essentially (other then this post) we must maintain an entire conversation ONLY through gifs. The moment someone uses text or can not find a gif to maintain the conversation or simply does not want to play any more they are disqualified. Once we reach three people the community will vote on who is the supreme emperor of gifs!

This contest is like a game many of you may be familiar with. In the game someone says a word and then the person next to them says another word that keeps the flow of the story going. This contest is similar in that the whole conversation must be maintained by gifs, but there is no order in when to respond.

I myself will not be in the running and this contest is not associated with the ICS, it is just a simple and fun thing to play that will require you to be imaginative. Gifs must follow the rules about language, content, etc. of the forum and be related to the conversation. This contest is meant to be fun, not too challenging, and not commitment requiring so please no fights. So join in by posting your first gif! I'll start us off...

large.gif
tumblr_m8bi45qkqo1rum05io1_1280.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom