The Frozen epidemic is becoming catastrophic...

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Here I am thinking I'm safe and sound all the way up here in New York and I walk into Hess and guess what is playing. Frozen is not a Christmas song, if I don't want It taking over the parks why would I want to see it take over my Christmas season!!!!!!

HollyAD

While I love Frozen...It has become too extreme! But it is making Disney lots and lots of money. Sooooo... it won't be going away anytime soon!

Minigma

Here I am thinking I'm safe and sound all the way up here in New York and I walk into Hess and guess what is playing. Frozen is not a Christmas song, if I don't want It taking over the parks why would I want to see it take over my Christmas season!!!!!!

We were in an Outback Steakhouse in Seattle on October 7th. It was WARM outside. In SEATTLE. Every 4th song was a Christmas song. No joke. I refuse to go back there.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I was at work the other day in the seasonal section of Lowe's and I was putting a bulk load of frozen snowmen on the shelf... I swear its eyes were following me

216bruce

I honestly can say I've heard that song outside of my home or car maybe like two or three times since it was released. I listen to satellite stations that just would never play it, so when I do hear it- it's refreshing.
Now, hearing the same twenty or so Christmas songs that I've been hearing for fifty years at the mall/store/radio raises my urge to destroy things to a considerably high level.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom