The "Found It on Netflix" Thread

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
Let's do this:

60002908.jpg

The Emperor's New Groove - 2000
"In this animated Disney adventure, South American emperor Kuzco experiences a reversal of fortune when his power-hungry adviser Yzma turns him into a llama. Exiled to the wilderness, Kuzco turns to kindly villager Pacha for help."

70028890.jpg

Kronk's New Groove - 2005
"Kronk, the sorceress Yzma's bodybuilder assistant, grabs the spotlight in this animated sequel. Mischief and mayhem take over when Kronk finds out that his father is coming to visit, and as he tries to win Dad's approval, he leaves no stone unturned."

60022989.jpg

Lilo & Stitch - 2002
"A lonely Hawaiian girl named Lilo -- who's being raised by her older sister after their parents die -- adopts a funny-looking dog and names him "Stitch," not realizing her new best friend is, in fact, a wacky alien created by a mad scientist."

60029314.jpg

Stitch! The Movie - 2003
"Knowing he's not alone in the universe, Stitch, also known as Experiment 626, is joined by Lilo, Pleakley and Jumba as he sets out to free the other 625 alien experiments (including a lazy sandwich maker and an electrical havoc-wreaker)."

70033813.jpg

Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch - 2005
"Just as rowdy alien Stitch begins settling in with his new adopted family, he suddenly goes haywire: It seems his molecular structure is off-kilter, restoring his destructive behavior. Can plucky island girl Lilo find a way to set things right?"

70049506.jpg

Leroy & Stitch - 2006
"When the evil Dr. Hamsterviel forces Dr. Jumba to create Stitch's evil twin -- a creature he dubs Leroy -- and uses it to clone a mesmerizing army of fake Stitches, it's up to Lilo to reunite the gang and save the day."

Last edited:

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
I know there are many, many Pooh projects with seemingly similar titles, but this is the original animated feature. Pooh is recently added, but apparently these others have been up for a while and I missed them or didn't feel like posting them.

60021868.jpg

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - 1977
Join dear friends Pooh, Piglet, Kanga, Roo, Owl, Rabbit, Tigger and Christopher Robin as they enjoy their days together and sing their way through adventures that include honey, bees, bouncing, balloons, floods, Pooh sticks and more.

60000413.jpg

The Tigger Movie - 2000
A.A. Milne's classic characters are back in this adventure straight from the Hundred Acre Wood. Tigger goes in search of his family tree, hoping to find other Tiggers. Along the way, the boisterous bouncer learns the true meaning of family.

60010304.jpg

Dumbo - 1941
Dumbo is a baby elephant born with oversized ears and a supreme lack of confidence. But thanks to his even more diminutive buddy -- Timothy the Mouse -- the pint-sized pachyderm learns to surmount all obstacles.

60011326.jpg

The Rescuers - 1977
Brave mice Bernard and Miss Bianca embark on a mission to save a missing orphan who sent an urgent call for help from the depths of Devil's Bayou. The tiny heroes will need all their cunning to rescue the child from the evil Madame Medusa.

60001198.jpg

The Rescuers Down Under - 1990
A lawless poacher wants to capture a majestic and rare golden eagle, so he kidnaps the boy who knows where to find the bird. Not to worry -- the Rescue Aid Society's top agents, heroic mice Miss Bianca and Bernard, fly to Australia to save the day.

60023361.jpg

The Great Mouse Detective - 1986
Based on the novel Basil of Baker Street, this film follows crime-fighting mouse Basil and his sidekick, Dr. Dawson, as they help a toymaker who's been kidnapped by the evil Ratigan. The duo traps Ratigan, but are they in time to stop his evil plan?

Last edited:

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
The beginning of the month is usually a good time to check for new titles on Netflix.

60029411.jpg

Escape to Witch Mountain - 1975
Gifted orphans Tony and Tia use their superpowers to find a place called Witch Mountain -- and escape from the nefarious clutches of two schemers who are posing as loving relatives and trying to exploit the kids' special abilities.

60023905.jpg

Mickey's House of Mouse Villains - 2002
Mickey Mouse faces Disney's pantheon of villains in this feature-length adventure. The nefarious Jafar has teamed up with Cruella, Hades, Ursula, Captain Hook and Maleficent to take over the House of Mouse and turn it into the House of Villains.

And it's now Christmas on Netflix! Plenty of Disney and non-Disney titles have popped up now that it's (brrrrr) November. Don't be surprised if these disappear from streaming after the new year.

22015922.jpg

Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas - 1999
In three charming holiday tales, Minnie and Mickey recall the year they made great sacrifices for each other; Huey, Dewey and Louie wish Christmas would never end; and Goofy and son Max learn a valuable lesson when Santa visits them.

60020727.jpg

Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed In - 2000
When a huge snowstorm leaves everyone stranded at the House of Mouse, Mickey and his guests, including Pooh, Piglet, Belle, Snow White, Ariel and many more, break out the cookies and hot chocolate to help Donald Duck regain his holiday spirit.

Last edited:

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
Agreed! I was looking for Robin Hood on Netflix, even though I have it on tape. I didn't find it on Netflix, so I just let it go.
You're in luck! Netflix heard you!

Two new ones today:
60003895.jpg

The Sword in the Stone - 1963
"A humble young squire named Wart allies himself with the powerful magician Merlin and discovers his destiny. No one would have guessed that a sword trapped in a churchyard stone would transform Wart into the legendary King Arthur."

60001787.jpg

Robin Hood - 1973
"With King Richard off to the Crusades, Prince John and his slithering minion, Sir Hiss, set about taxing Nottingham's citizens with support from the corrupt sheriff -- and staunch opposition by the wily Robin Hood and his band of merry men."

Californian Elitist

You're in luck! Netflix heard you!

Two new ones today:
60003895.jpg

The Sword in the Stone - 1963
"A humble young squire named Wart allies himself with the powerful magician Merlin and discovers his destiny. No one would have guessed that a sword trapped in a churchyard stone would transform Wart into the legendary King Arthur."

60001787.jpg

Robin Hood - 1973
"With King Richard off to the Crusades, Prince John and his slithering minion, Sir Hiss, set about taxing Nottingham's citizens with support from the corrupt sheriff -- and staunch opposition by the wily Robin Hood and his band of merry men."

I saw this!!!!! And The Sword in the Stone is one of my favorites! So excited!!!

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
70000877.jpg

The Three Musketeers - 2004
"In Disney's take on the Alexander Dumas tale, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy want nothing more than to perform brave deeds on behalf of Queen Minnie, but they're stymied by the head Musketeer, Pete, who secretly wants to get rid of the queen."

Figments Friend

60021957.jpg

Atlantis: The Lost Empire
- 2001 available until 3/1/2016
"A rare Disney foray into PG-rated animation, this action-filled tale follows the exploits of a group of adventurers led by museum researcher Milo Thatch as they journey thousands of leagues under the sea to the fabled kingdom of Atlantis."

I think this movie gets unfairly lumped in with some stuff like Treasure Planet and Home on the Range, but this is actually worth a look. As the rumors go, this movie was at one point supposed to get a big E-ticket (Adventureland?) in MK.

I so wanted the DL Subs to get a 'Atlantis' retheme....it was almost going to happen....but then the movie tanked at the box office and the uppers in marketing balked at the suggestion.
Instead, we ended up with the 'Finding Nemo' overlay.....blahh......

Sorry....needed to express my still-present longing.

I like the 'Atlantis' film. It is a lot better then some reviewers slated it. It was a cool, steampunk-ish, adventure tale with some interesting concepts.
A lot a really nice effects animation too.

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
I so wanted the DL Subs to get a 'Atlantis' retheme....it was almost going to happen....but then the movie tanked at the box office and the uppers in marketing balked at the suggestion.
Instead, we ended up with the 'Finding Nemo' overlay.....blahh......

Sorry....needed to express my still-present longing.

I like the 'Atlantis' film. It is a lot better then some reviewers slated it. It was a cool, steampunk-ish, adventure tale with some interesting concepts.
A lot a really nice effects animation too.
There were also rumors of an Atlantis E-ticket for the MK (Adventureland?) as well. Double bummer.

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
70299456.jpg

Inside: Pixar
"When it comes to animation, few do it better than Pixar and Disney; they are the dreamers and doers with multibillion-dollar imaginations. Bloomberg television takes you behind closed doors to see how this powerhouse makes movie magic."

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
60031254.jpg

Brother Bear - 2003
"In this animated tale, the brother of an Indian brave killed by a bear vows revenge but is transformed by the Great Spirits into the very thing he sought to slay. As he attempts to regain human form, he begins to see the world from a new viewpoint."

It's certainly no Mermaid/B&B/Lion King, but I think this is a pretty solid little movie. Now Brother Bear 1 & 2 are both available to stream.

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
70266507.jpg

Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year - 2002
"With all his friends from the Hundred Acre Wood coming together to celebrate the holiday season, Pooh Bear helps Rabbit plan a New Year's party. Meanwhile, Piglet starts bouncing around wildly, while his pal Tigger simultaneously loses his bounce."

Californian Elitist

70266507.jpg

Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year - 2002
"With all his friends from the Hundred Acre Wood coming together to celebrate the holiday season, Pooh Bear helps Rabbit plan a New Year's party. Meanwhile, Piglet starts bouncing around wildly, while his pal Tigger simultaneously loses his bounce."

Man, when I first saw the picture, I thought it was the classic Winnie the Pooh movie.:/ I've never heard of this one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom