The Force Awakens

Kman101

Honestly if I am a betting man, I wouldn't expect much from Star Wars Weekends in terms of The Force Awakens stuff. I have a feeling they are going to use a vast majority of that for Celebration Anaheim. I do expect to see probably all of the voice cast for Rebels at SWW2015. As for the trailer I loved it. It still gives me the goose bumps when I watch it for the 15th time.

I can't see them not promoting the movie somehow at SWW2015. I agree to probably not expect all that much but they'd be dumb to not promote it.

Kman101

I'm glad they focused on brief shots of the newbies. There's plenty of time to "reveal" the familiar ones. We have a year to go. There's going to be many teasers and of course a more in-depth trailer when the time is right.

I won't lie. I've watched the teaser a whole bunch of times lol.

The man in the storm trooper outfit intrigued me as well.

And I think we all know who the girl could end up being ;)

Matt_Black

I've only seen bits and pieces of all the previous Star Wars films. I'm familiar with all the major players like Darth Vader, Han Solo, and Luke Skywalker etc. so what are the chances I'm going to be able to watch this film and not be totally lost? I think the teaser looks great.

You'll be no more lost than veteran fans, I'd wager. A) They're using the films as the building blocks, and not any of the thousands upon thousands of books and what have you. B ) Longtime fans are going to be no more familiar with the characters seen in the trailer than newbies.

Kman101

Yeah, I think if you're at least somewhat familiar with Han, Luke and Leia you will be fine to see the new movie. At least I'd imagine so, lol.

erasure fan1

I've watched it, well more than I would like to admit. And every time the falcon comes on screen, goosebumps. Do I want more? Heck yea, but this gave me the tease I was looking for. I loved the sabre blade looking more rough like its a bit unstable. Very, very cool, I absolutely can't wait! Because if the teaser is this cool the full trailer might just make my head explode.

Tony Perkis

I've only seen bits and pieces of all the previous Star Wars films. I'm familiar with all the major players like Darth Vader, Han Solo, and Luke Skywalker etc. so what are the chances I'm going to be able to watch this film and not be totally lost? I think the teaser looks great.
Watch the original three. It's mandatory.

The prequels? At your own risk.

G00fyDad

I'm glad they focused on brief shots of the newbies. There's plenty of time to "reveal" the familiar ones. We have a year to go. There's going to be many teasers and of course a more in-depth trailer when the time is right.

I feel like they held back on showing Ford, Fisher, and Hamilton because THAT would have sent us geeks into nerdgasm comas right away. They are actually building more excitement by showing us they new people right now, and then later ...... BOOM the veterans.

I won't lie. I've watched the teaser a whole bunch of times lol.

I lost count now. :D

The man in the storm trooper outfit intrigued me as well.

My theory is that he is a spy for the New Republic keeping tabs on the scattered remnants of the Empire and he's been found out and running from them now trying to get back to the government.

And I think we all know who the girl could end up being ;)

Who? My bet is on Han and Leia's daughter.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom