The EPIC Pop Culture Story

Suchomimus

Who proceeds to tell a cheesy joke
fed1193f75035a2f76bbb50a9313a886.jpg
And another cheesy joke
3bf58f60c697b89746917084c252dc81.png

kmbmw777

Batman stares at the intruders in his cave. He takes careful aim and chucks his bat rang at all of them, knocking them in one swoop.

"Alfred. Wipe their memories. Then throw them on the streets. And increase security."

"Yes, sir. I'll have to travel to get to Gravity Falls to get their memory gun." Alfred stated.

"Whatever. I need to figure out where that shield went. It was replaced with a box that read - The Krusty Krab Pizza"

"Sir, that box belongs to the infamous criminal hangout The Krusty Krab in Bikini Bottom. It's under the ocean in Aquaman's terriorty."

Batman stared at the wall and that dramatic, emo music played.

IAmNotAHufflepuff

Batman stares at the intruders in his cave. He takes careful aim and chucks his bat rang at all of them, knocking them in one swoop.

"Alfred. Wipe their memories. Then throw them on the streets. And increase security."

"Yes, sir. I'll have to travel to get to Gravity Falls to get their memory gun." Alfred stated.

"Whatever. I need to figure out where that shield went. It was replaced with a box that read - The Krusty Krab Pizza"

"Sir, that box belongs to the infamous criminal hangout The Krusty Krab in Bikini Bottom. It's under the ocean in Aquaman's terriorty."

Batman stared at the wall and that dramatic, emo music played.

A mysterious man stands idly over his desk. He looks upon his prize, only earned after weeks of manipulation and careful planning. The great patriotic shield sits on the tabletop, gleaming in the near pitch-black room.

It was a master act, really. He had heard about Wayne's poker bet via a press release from IKEA. Intrested, he hired a hitman to break in Wayne Manor and take the shield. Sure, his hitman had a black skull for a head, but who really cared? He was clever enough to replace the shield with a Krusty Krab Pizza box. It was lucky Wayne wasn't aware that the Krusty Krab stopped serving pizza ages ago.

The man gives a quick, hearty laugh. No more will he have to deal with insults over his obesity, or the 9th grader Scott Tenorman.

The man was Eric Cartman, and was at long last, achingly close to achieving his sadistic desires. All he had to do was make a simple phone call... before his mom came to check on him.
--------------------------------------------------------

I think I went too far with the South Park reference... I didn't think this through. :p

kmbmw777

Back in the cornfields, Cap, Ant Man, and Dragon noticed that their roommate was having a rare conversation with a female so they decided to leave him out of their adventure to break into Wayne Manor to take back the historic shield.

The roads in the Cornfields were strange. There was one road. The driver simply thought where we wanted to go and it took them there. Or did it.

The road took drivers where they needed to go. The road took Cap and dragon to the Krusty Krab, where Batman was inside, apprehending all of the criminals who resided there. Including evil genius Mr. Krabs

"Hide dawg." Cap ordered Dragon. "Were so screwed dawg it ain't even funny."

Last edited:

kmbmw777

Inside the restaurant, Batman punched his way through the generic villains that resided. Condiment Man? You can barely call that guy a villain.

No one could stop Batman. He was the best. As he repeatedly punched Condiment Man in the face, he barked, "Pocket Computer - Play Metal Fight Music!" His BatPhone began to blare out music with loud guitar solos and drum set. Batman singed "Batman is the best" to the music which did not fit it.

Next on the list was an individual by the name of the Dirty Bubble. Popped in a matter of an instant. Poor guy.

Charles Muntz. Gaston. Man Ray. And an individual called Severus Snape who begged not to be hurt as he was a double agent. No one escapes the justice of Batman's fist. BAM.

The unconscious Villains laid on the floor. Dead or unconscious. Who knows? Who cares? Finally, one more.

"Strike me down and your transportation to the dark side will be complete." The individual hissed.

"I'm Batman. I am the dark side." Batman replied as he prepared to punch. The individual threw lightning at Batman and he fell to the ground wincing.

Outside, Dragon witnessed Batman's defeat and stated "We have to help him." He burst in the restaurant. "Dawg, this is crazy." But Cap and Ant Man still followed him in.

Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's
I've always been a huge fan of storytelling and doing it with others is extra fun :)
Not to get overly dramatic:p But I always say everything happens for a reason. At the beginning of the year I think a lot of us were all in on imagineering competitions. While there's always a place for competitions -- the real way this forum is going to grow and expand is if we also have an emphasis on threads that everyone can participate in, regardless of how much time you spend on the site or how comfortable you are with imagineering.

That's what I've been trying to do with Club 32 and other threads...just kicking it off with an idea and giving others a voice, and your March Mania thread, and this thread. I hope to see more of these in the future...and to be honest I hope this becomes the new norm. At least I'm going to try and keep it that way. :bookworm:

kmbmw777

Not to get overly dramatic:p But I always say everything happens for a reason. At the beginning of the year I think a lot of us were all in on imagineering competitions. While there's always a place for competitions -- the real way this forum is going to grow and expand is if we also have an emphasis on threads that everyone can participate in, regardless of how much time you spend on the site or how comfortable you are with imagineering.

That's what I've been trying to do with Club 32 and other threads...just kicking it off with an idea and giving others a voice, and your March Mania thread, and this thread. I hope to see more of these in the future...and to be honest I hope this becomes the new norm. At least I'm going to try and keep it that way. :bookworm:
I agree wholeheartedly. While I love the comps and am having a blast in SWYTBAI, like this round is a bit harder for me cuz I've never been a huge fan of horror. While this stretches my comfort zone and tastes (i actually want to watch young Frankenstein now), these threads will always be open. And if one doesn't suit your fancy another will. While there hopefully still be competitions, I can see them becoming less common place in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom