The Dug-Out: SYWTBAI Season 14 Official Discussion Thread

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
The very first podcast on the SYWTBAI Youtube channel was the "SYWTBAI Inside Baseball Show", which was more or less just a recap on the events going on in the game from project to project. Having birthed the channel that now hosts all types of podcasting content, I feel it's only appropriate in this nostalgia-fueled season to pay homage to the name as the title of this season's discussion thread.

Simply put, the Dug-Out is where you shoot the breeze and casually discuss anything and everything. It's a place for players and spectators of SYWTBAI alike to unwind, hang out, maybe get into a gif war or two, anything! We'll have an official "hub" thread for all the projects and submissions once the game is underway, as well as the highly anticipated return to public team brainstorming threads on the forum!

spacemt354

Chili's
The dug out?

There's no crying in baseball!!
vqwl1.jpg

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
@Pionmycake @StevenU (and any other Steven Universe fans:p)

Ill admit, i wasnt steong enough to wait and watched the leaks. But ill be sure to watch them all week so I don't hurt their ratings (and it's an excuse to watch it again).

I won't spoil the end of this episode for anyone who hasn't watched it or the podcast yet, but there is some neat foreshadowing on the tv when steven is waking up at the beginning

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Just dropping this here...

charlotte-la-bouff.gif

I'll admit, I've been really skeptical about the trailers and character designs thus far but this trailer really sold me. It definitely has a darker tone to it as opposed to the other trailers which were...well, for lack of a better term...'member berries. ;) This one shows off what's going to be different about this movie as well as the iconic stuff. Very well done. Still hesitant about the character designs on the castle staff as well as Emma Watson's performance, but I'm a lot more optimistic than before this trailer dropped.

I really applaud Disney for not giving away too much of probably the best element in the film in the marketing...Luke Evans as Gaston. Seriously, I could watch a whole "Malificent" style spin-off movie about that guy and I'm glad I have a mostly full movie's worth of his performance that remains unspoiled. Josh Gad as LaFou is also going to be incredible.

spacemt354

Chili's
Going live in just a couple minutes with @MANEATINGWREATH for our Fantasy Draft, as well as the reveal of our first complete team who will be competing.

I just got to the part where @MANEATINGWREATH says he's compared to Michael Scott and wants Jim and Pam on his team

That just made my day. :hilarious:

Tiki can you be Dwight?:joyfull: Then we can have the Game Masters of SYWTBAI be..
LAZYSCRANTON.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom