The Disneyland Resort (Not CA)

RCT2 Imagineer said:
Port Disney Water Park

I dunno, sounds a little dry, maybe add another descriptive word to the name to reflect it's theme, something like that, speaking of which do u have a theme? Something spacey or like a toon town kinda thing would be neat.

Hobnail Boot

Well, I decided on Disney's Seven Seas for the title. It will be the world's first water theme park. The park will be divided into seven areas themed to seven seas (Caribbean, Meditteranean, Sea of Japan, Caspian, etc.). But enough about that.

I'm putting the finishing touches on the Castle Courtyard including Merlin's Magic Keep, Lumiere & Cogsworth's Candle and Clock Shop, Cinderella's Royal Inn, Aurora's Enchanted Carousel, and The Three Fairies Confectionery. Next I start on some classic Fantasyland dark rides, and a new one as well. :animwink: Expect some new screens soon.

Hobnail Boot

Work on Fantasyland is progressing faster than I expected. Already Dumbo and the facade for Pinocchio are complete. Here's a couple more teasers:

Dumbo, the Flying Elephant

Take flight with a timeless classic! Dumbo soars over Fantasyland in this attraction that puts a smile on anyone's face.

The Wishing Well

Take a turn by The Three Fairies Confectionery to visit the enchanted Wishing Well. This hidden spot offers a great view of the Castle and a relaxing break from the busy Fantasyland walkways.

As you can see in the Dumbo screen, Fantasyland is pushed right against the rear of the map. I was hoping to make Fantasyland a wide open space, but this sadly won't be so. I am however compensating for the lost space.... so check back.

Hobnail Boot

My host was having some problems. Most are settled now. Check out the new Peter Pan screen too. I don't feel like linking again. lol

Hobnail Boot

MASSIVE update. All the old screens have been taken down and replaced with the most up to date current ones. In all, I have posted about 25 new screens. This is because this park is WW and not everyone will be able to see it. Click on the pictures below to visit the appropriate album.

http://worldsofdisney.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=21
An overview screen and the Monorail and Ferry stations.

http://worldsofdisney.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=55
The newly expanded Disneyland Hotel.

http://worldsofdisney.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=56
Nothing you haven't seen before, but still fun to look at. The screens are new though so there may be some things you haven't seen before. ;)

http://worldsofdisney.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=64
Three words: Sleeping Beauty Castle

That's it until I finish my QftBX entry. Later.

Mattimus

Excellent work. It's one of the best Disney RCT parks I've seen. I've always tried to make a Disney park but I'm too impatient to take the time and build one. Plus, my architecture skills aren't very good. Please keep it going though. I can't wait to see the finished product. :)

Hobnail Boot

Update on the park. I really didn't like how Fantasyland originally turned out. It was too cramped and things were just thrown in there. That was my own laziness. I have now given Fantasyland the time it deserves and done some major renovations. For starters, I flipped the positions the Pinocchio and Peter Pan rides and divided the two by a small stream coming from the Dumbo area. I also finished (finally) the Carousel covering. It's still not perfect so I may mess around with it again later. I'll post more screens once I finish up The Village Haus and The Cinderella Story.

Aurora_s%20Enchanted%20Carousel%2001%7E0.jpg

Aurora's Enchanted Carousel. Located in the shadow of Sleeping Beauty Castle, Aurora's Enchanted Carousel features 33 intricately carved horses and seven original murals depicting the tale of Sleeping Beauty.

Pinocchio_s%20Daring%20Journey%2001.jpg

Pinocchio's Daring Journey. Wishes do come true! Follow Pinocchio on his quest to fufill his wish of becoming a real boy.

Fantasyland%2001.jpg

The area between Dumbo, the Flying Elephant and Peter Pan's Flight.

normal_Sleeping%20Beauty%20Castle%2001.jpg

Sleeping Beauty Castle. The icon and centerpiece of Disneyland Park.

Also, here is the link to the albums since the old site "crashed".

chrisps

I relly like how your park is looking I know you from rct depot and I think that it is great that you are posting ss of the park here on thses forms. I can'nt wate to see the park done are you going to post somemore ss of the park? I hope to see ss of space moutin keep up the good work on the park.

disneyaniac

Looks great! one of the better disney parks I have seen, looking forward to the end product, keep up the good work, Hope to see a new update soon!

Hobnail Boot

New update.

The Wishing Well. Take a turn by the Three Fairies Confectionery to a secluded spot all to yourself! The Wishing Well offers a spectacular view of Sleeping Beauty Castle and a repreive from the busy walkways of Fantasyland. This area is closed during the Wishes Nightime Spectacular.

The Three Fairies Confectionery. A shop inspired by the cottage in which Aurora spent her childhood. Here you will find sweets of all kinds made especially for you by Flora, Merryweather, and Fauna themselves.

The Village Haus Restaurant. Serving hamburgers, hot dogs, and deli-style sandwiches in a rustic Italian atmosphere.

mrtoad

From what links are working nice work, if you get the others working I would like to see them.

Back off topic for a second. Everyone has a right to voice their opinion on a forum. Telling Dark Measures to shut up is plain rude. You have all of 30 some odd posts, you don't even know the guy so telling him to shut up is wrong. Sure he is opinionated (spelling?) but that does not make him a bad guy, if that was the case half of the forum would be bad guys and girls.

Everyone should just learn to play nice. :)

Hobnail Boot

I agree that Dark Measures is entitled to his opinion, but when someone just busts out "I hate it when people don't build things to scale," what use is his opinion? If DM wants to share his opinion, a one liner simply isn't the most expressive way to do so. I've worked my butt off on this park, so yeah, I'm pretty attached to it and I will defend it against anything, even a troll. :fork:

All photos are found here. The most recent albums are Frontierland and Fantasyland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom