The Disneyland Resort (Not CA)

RCT Imagineer

Original Poster
As my name indicates, I one day hope to become an Imagineer. I am currently enrolled in school to pursue my dream, but I'm not a patient person. So to keep my brain going for the years to come I have decided to build a series of Disney parks in RCT2. This first one, The Disneyland Resort , has no location and is my ultimate version of a Disneyland park.

Unfortunately, due to the structures larger size when compared to RCT2 peeps, the parks shall not be peep friendly.

A quick summary of the resort: The Disneyland Resort is located on Lake Disney, a lake in the shape of the head of Mickey Mouse. Situated between the ears and at the top of Mickey's head is the Disneyland Hotel. The DLH is a near carbon copy of the one located at the Disneyland Resort Paris.
Behind the Disneyland Hotel lies Disneyland Park. The park consists of seven lands (two original) and follows the traditional Disneyland Hub layout.
The seven lands are:
1) Main Street, U.S.A.
2) Adventureland
3) Magnolia Square
4) Frontierland
5) Fantasyland
6) The Shadowlands
7) Discoveryland
At the center of the park is Snow White Castle. The castle was chosen in dedication to Walt Disney and his first classic film, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. It's style is a combination of Sleeping Beauty Castle's intimancy and Cinderella Castle's elegant simplicity.

Much more has been completed than I'm willing to show. The following link contains screens taken in February of this year. So without further ado, here is the link.

RCT Imagineer
"Wishes do come true..."

Hobnail Boot

^
Whatever.

The Disneyland Hotel Preview Center
May 17th, 2004

Construction has now been completed on The Disneyland Hotel. The lavish Victorian hotel stands at the entrance to Disneyland Park and features 2,000 guest suites and three world class restaurants. But what really makes this hotel magical is for guests staying here, the last thing they see at night and the first thing they see in the morning is Main Street, U.S.A. and Snow White Castle.

In the coming months, The Disneyland Hotel will become a preview center for the growing Disneyland Park behind it. The hotel will offer a sneak peak of what is coming next and what didn't make the final cut for the park. So without further ado, I present the completed Disneyland Hotel .

Also, check the Main Street, U.S.A. album for a sneak peek of what is to come!

Steamboat_Kevin

Originally posted by DarkMeasures
I really hate it when people don't build things to scale in RCT2.

But most people don't realize that the blocks are 10x10x5.
Come on, not everyone has as much time on their hands as you do :rolleyes: I, for one, think its really cool! :sohappy:

Hobnail Boot

Thanks for the kind words Disneyfan and everyone else. For those who don't visit NE, I've posted the completed Main Street, U.S.A. in the albums. It only shows off the south end of it b/c the north end is still under construction.

Now it's onto Adventureland!

I really hate it when people don't build things to scale in RCT2.

But most people don't realize that the blocks are 10x10x5.

I really hate it when people with no vision or imagination with an ego the size of new jersey make models accurate in size to the square inch that look nothing like the original their attempting to copy and/or have no character. I mean, who raelly cares about the size. Besides, RCT isn't really in in scale itself. Why else would their be a phone booth half the size of the statue of liberty.
And to RCT Imagineer, it looks amazing, keep it up. If your lookin for any attraction ideas, let me know, I have a gagillion.

Hobnail Boot

Main%20Street%2C%20U.S.A..jpg

The Disneyland Resort
May 27, 2004
Update: Main Street, U.S.A.

Construction has been completed on Main Street, U.S.A. at the Disneyland Resort. The turn-of-the-century town serves as the entrance to Disneyland Park and is also the park's largest shopping and dining area.

For Disney related merchandise, check out the Emporium, which is the parks largest store, Disney Clothiers, and the Main Street Athletic Department. Smaller specialty shops include the Fire House Gift Station and Lillie's Boutique on Town Square and Uptown Jewelers located at Center Street.

normal_Main%20Street%2C%20U.S.A.%2004.jpg

For food on the go or a quick sugar craving, pay a visit to the Boardwalk Candy Palace, the Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor, and Casey's Corner. Main Street also offers a variety of full service restaurants, all with their own unique menus. For a New York deli-style sandwich, take a pit stop at the Market House Deli. If Italian food is what you are craving, then Tony's Town Square Restaurant is the place for you. If you want good old American food served in a relaxing atmosphere, then let the waiters at Walt's: An American Restaurant take care of your needs. For some less expensive and "real" food, check in at Victoria's Homestyle Restaurant for some good ol' homestyle meals.

normal_Main%20Street%2C%20U.S.A.%2005.jpg

Work has also been completed on the central Hub. From the hub, all lands within Disneyland Park shall be accessible. This will make it near impossible for guests to get lost. At the top of the hub sits Snow White Castle. Unfortunately, the castle will not be revealed until the park itself is complete.

More screens can be found at this link.

RCT2 Imagineer

DarkMeasures

Originally posted by martinthesparta
I really hate it when people with no vision or imagination with an ego the size of new jersey make models accurate in size to the square inch that look nothing like the original their attempting to copy and/or have no character. I mean, who raelly cares about the size. Besides, RCT isn't really in in scale itself. Why else would their be a phone booth half the size of the statue of liberty.
And to RCT Imagineer, it looks amazing, keep it up. If your lookin for any attraction rides, let me know, I have a gagillion.

No free copy of Paridise Disney for you then.

But I did figure out some problems with my Space Mountain I did. Paridise Disney features some of those fixes.

And plus, the Reason I like everything in RCT2 to be in scale is this. At the very end, the guests roam around the park and the rewards are plenty.

Oh well, you just don't see it the same way I see things.

CaptnPineapple

Originally posted by RCT2 Imagineer
^
Amen to that.

Wait a minute. "Free" copy? Are you actually charging for the thing? :rolleyes:

*grins*

You already know what I think of this park... it's not like I haven't told you on like 2543543543 different sites :p

DarkMeasures

No, just joching. The Park will be free for everyone. I just need help with ideas on the park because I currently have 2 huge spaces inside the berm that could have whole new lands but I already have:

Main Street
Toon Town
Tommorowland
Fantasyland
Frontierland
New Orleans Square
Discoverybay
Adventureland

I was thinking of a Revolution Square but I have the American Adventure in Main Street which is enough.

No, just joching. The Park will be free for everyone. I just need help with ideas on the park because I currently have 2 huge spaces inside the berm that could have whole new lands but I already have:

Main Street
Toon Town
Tommorowland
Fantasyland
Frontierland
New Orleans Square
Discoverybay
Adventureland

I was thinking of a Revolution Square but I have the American Adventure in Main Street which is enough.

How about Progress City. You could have horizons, COP, innoventions/house of the future, and a personal creation of mine which is called original vision: EPCOT which is a dark ride on a people mover through the original city of epcot. Liberty square would have been nice, but sounds like you have all that material covered.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom