The Disneyland Brazil Resort

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
And so, after a brief intermission for design purposes, Disneyland Brazil proudly presents, Nightfall Fantasy. In this magical parade, Mickey uses light that shined all day at the park and created magical visions out of colored glass with the help of Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather for a beautiful nighttime parade unlike any other at any Disney park in the world.
The Glasswork
  • Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gently float around a pillar glowing with lights that constantly change color like magic, as the parade's title shines brightly at the bottom of the float. The three fairies argue about the colors, before combining their power and letting the color shine through.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Gifts of Beauty and Song/True Love Conquers All
Glass Forest
  • Aurora and Prince Philip dance through the night, surrounded by forest creatures and trees made of glass. Their clothes seem to glow like a beautiful stained glass window.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/I Wonder/Once Upon a Dream
Enchanted Ballroom
  • Belle and the Beast dance in the Beast's ballroom, falling in love as they do, surrounded by the windows from the beginning of Beauty and the Beast rotating on the base of the float.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Beauty and the Beast/Something There
Enchanted Kitchen
  • Animatronics of the Beast's servants dance on top of a large layered glass cake, surrounded by dancing silverware and tableware on the street
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Be Our Guest/Human Again
Corona Village
  • Tangled's Kingdom Dance comes to life as Rapunzel and Flynn Rider dance with the villagers on the float and on the street. The town in recreated down to the last detail with glass in the longest float in the parade.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Kingdom Dance/I See the Light
Rapunzel's Tower
  • Rapunzel's Tower is recreated and towers over the viewers of the parade, a reminder for Rapunzel that her time in the Village is short lived.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/When Will My Life Begin/Mother Know Best
Colorful Cliffside
  • Pocahontas and John Smith dance among the colors of the wind on a glass cliff's edge as Meeko plays in the water below.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Just Around the Riverbend/Colors of the Wind
Gold Camp
  • The citizens of Jamestown dig for gold as Governor Ratcliffe looks on, ready for the riches to come pouring out.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Mine, Mine, Mine/Savages
Chinese Gazebo
  • Mulan stands dressed in a beautiful hanfu on a glass gazebo, surrounded by gentle waters. Mushu stands behind her with the ancestor's spirits bickering with each other as always.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Reflection/Honor to Us All
Chinese Battlefield
  • The Chinese Army faces the Huns on a snowy mountain. The brave Captain Shang leads the charge against Shan Yu and his glass calvary.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Let's Get Down to Business/A Girl Worth Fighting For
Castle Courtyard
  • Princess Anna and Kristoff play in the summery courtyard of Arendelle's castle, basking in the magical glassworks.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Vuelie/For the First Time in Forever
Ice Palace
  • Queen Elsa and Olaf chill out in Elsa's palace, which looks similar to the Paint the Night float.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Let It Go/In Summer
Dream Garden
  • Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother make magic among the glass flowers and animals as Cinderella's dress changes from rags to a ballgown right before your eyes.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Bippity-Boppity-Boo/A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
Dream Ball
  • Prince Charming's Ball comes to life like a dream come true, as the glass ballroom glows and Prince Charming wards off the advances of Anastasia and Drusilla
  • Nightfall Fantasy/So This is Love/Sing Sweet Nightingale
Mythic Museum
  • The Muses walk about a glass museum, activating tons of effects in telling the story of Hercules.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Zero to Hero/A Star is Born
Mythic Battlefield
  • Hercules battles a glass Hydra, the most technically advanced figure in the parade as it moves as if were real. Hades sits in the back of the float, plotting his next move.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/The Hydra Battle/Go the Distance
Wishing Mine
  • The Seven Dwarves diamond mine shimmers and glows through the night as the dwarves dance on the street. Dopey rides in a mine cart.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Heigh-Ho/The Silly Song
Wishing Well
  • Snow White and her Prince dance around a glass wishing well while the Evil Queen looks on from the castle above.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/I'm Wishing/Someday My Prince Will Come
Wonderland Tea Party
  • Alice and the Mad Hatter have tea on top of a glass table, which makes up the entire float.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Alice in Wonderland/A Very Merry Unbirthday
Wonderland Castle
  • The Queen of Hearts commands her card army from her glass castle while the cards march below.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/March of the Cards/Painting the Roses Red
Cathedral of Bells
  • Quasimodo plays with his glass diorama as Frollo watches, all set in the rafters of Notre Dame. Glass bells ring behind them.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Out There/Heaven's Light
Courtyard of Bells
  • The Festival of Fools is celebrated with Clopin and Esmerelda on the courtyard in a glass wagon as fellow gypsies dance on the street.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Belles of Notre Dame/Topsy Turvey
Finale with Mickey and Friends
  • Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, and Pluto stand on stained glass platforms, with Mickey at the highest point, backed by a massive glowing sun and moon. Several characters walk the street as the the parade glows away, gone just as soon as it began.
  • Nightfall Fantasy

spacemt354

Chili's
And so, after a brief intermission for design purposes, Disneyland Brazil proudly presents, Nightfall Fantasy. In this magical parade, Mickey uses light that shined all day at the park and created magical visions out of colored glass with the help of Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather for a beautiful nighttime parade unlike any other at any Disney park in the world.
The Glasswork
  • Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gently float around a pillar glowing with lights that constantly change color like magic, as the parade's title shines brightly at the bottom of the float. The three fairies argue about the colors, before combining their power and letting the color shine through.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Gifts of Beauty and Song/True Love Conquers All
Glass Forest
  • Aurora and Prince Philip dance through the night, surrounded by forest creatures and trees made of glass. Their clothes seem to glow like a beautiful stained glass window.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/I Wonder/Once Upon a Dream
Enchanted Ballroom
  • Belle and the Beast dance in the Beast's ballroom, falling in love as they do, surrounded by the windows from the beginning of Beauty and the Beast rotating on the base of the float.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Beauty and the Beast/Something There
Enchanted Kitchen
  • Animatronics of the Beast's servants dance on top of a large layered glass cake, surrounded by dancing silverware and tableware on the street
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Be Our Guest/Human Again
Corona Village
  • Tangled's Kingdom Dance comes to life as Rapunzel and Flynn Rider dance with the villagers on the float and on the street. The town in recreated down to the last detail with glass in the longest float in the parade.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Kingdom Dance/I See the Light
Rapunzel's Tower
  • Rapunzel's Tower is recreated and towers over the viewers of the parade, a reminder for Rapunzel that her time in the Village is short lived.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/When Will My Life Begin/Mother Know Best
Colorful Cliffside
  • Pocahontas and John Smith dance among the colors of the wind on a glass cliff's edge as Meeko plays in the water below.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Just Around the Riverbend/Colors of the Wind
Gold Camp
  • The citizens of Jamestown dig for gold as Governor Ratcliffe looks on, ready for the riches to come pouring out.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Mine, Mine, Mine/Savages
Chinese Gazebo
  • Mulan stands dressed in a beautiful hanfu on a glass gazebo, surrounded by gentle waters. Mushu stands behind her with the ancestor's spirits bickering with each other as always.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Reflection/Honor to Us All
Chinese Battlefield
  • The Chinese Army faces the Huns on a snowy mountain. The brave Captain Shang leads the charge against Shan Yu and his glass calvary.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Let's Get Down to Business/A Girl Worth Fighting For
Castle Courtyard
  • Princess Anna and Kristoff play in the summery courtyard of Arendelle's castle, basking in the magical glassworks.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Vuelie/For the First Time in Forever
Ice Palace
  • Queen Elsa and Olaf chill out in Elsa's palace, which looks similar to the Paint the Night float.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Let It Go/In Summer
Dream Garden
  • Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother make magic among the glass flowers and animals as Cinderella's dress changes from rags to a ballgown right before your eyes.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Bippity-Boppity-Boo/A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
Dream Ball
  • Prince Charming's Ball comes to life like a dream come true, as the glass ballroom glows and Prince Charming wards off the advances of Anastasia and Drusilla
  • Nightfall Fantasy/So This is Love/Sing Sweet Nightingale
Mythic Museum
  • The Muses walk about a glass museum, activating tons of effects in telling the story of Hercules.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Zero to Hero/A Star is Born
Mythic Battlefield
  • Hercules battles a glass Hydra, the most technically advanced figure in the parade as it moves as if were real. Hades sits in the back of the float, plotting his next move.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/The Hydra Battle/Go the Distance
Wishing Mine
  • The Seven Dwarves diamond mine shimmers and glows through the night as the dwarves dance on the street. Dopey rides in a mine cart.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Heigh-Ho/The Silly Song
Wishing Well
  • Snow White and her Prince dance around a glass wishing well while the Evil Queen looks on from the castle above.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/I'm Wishing/Someday My Prince Will Come
Wonderland Tea Party
  • Alice and the Mad Hatter have tea on top of a glass table, which makes up the entire float.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Alice in Wonderland/A Very Merry Unbirthday
Wonderland Castle
  • The Queen of Hearts commands her card army from her glass castle while the cards march below.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/March of the Cards/Painting the Roses Red
Cathedral of Bells
  • Quasimodo plays with his glass diorama as Frollo watches, all set in the rafters of Notre Dame. Glass bells ring behind them.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Out There/Heaven's Light
Courtyard of Bells
  • The Festival of Fools is celebrated with Clopin and Esmerelda on the courtyard in a glass wagon as fellow gypsies dance on the street.
  • Nightfall Fantasy/Belles of Notre Dame/Topsy Turvey
Finale with Mickey and Friends
  • Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, and Pluto stand on stained glass platforms, with Mickey at the highest point, backed by a massive glowing sun and moon. Several characters walk the street as the the parade glows away, gone just as soon as it began.
  • Nightfall Fantasy
Bravo! The detail in this is spectacular! Really feels like a true parade

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
Thank you so much, it was a very long road with a lot of tossing out of putting in and looking at the line up and trying to tell a story with these beautiful moments, that my brain's just been fried for the past few days. Nightfall Fantasy just started to feel like a chore after a while, so I'm glad to be done with it for now.

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
I'm fully aware. I love Paint the Night but I just think there's a massive difference between what Paint the Night is and what Nightfall Fantasy is. Paint the Night is a modern Main Street Electrical Parade. Nightfall Fantasy is a modern SpectroMagic. One feels like a really fun party while the other feels like a breathtaking symphony. If I were to put in an old theme, it'd be On This Magic Night. However, in developing this parade, I elected to not use any former themes because it ends up being so constricting on what you can do with it.

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
Discovery Bay
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2014/12/discovery-bay.jpg
The first new land expansion in the park, opening alongside Disney's Tomorrow City, is Discovery Bay. Enter a steampunk wonderland in an alternate world where technology advanced much faster than it did in our's. The entire land, acting as a transition between Land of Fantasy and Land of Tomorrow, is centered around an oceanside factory. This factory is the home of the biggest E-ticket in the park, Discovery Bay Factory Tour. This 10 minute omnimover dark ride ride through a magnificent steampunk factory. Next is the Fireworks Factory, a blazing inverted rollercoaster through a Chinese fireworks factory with an explosive finale. Both rides exit into Factory Sundries, a major shop featuring Factory Treats, where several snacks are found. The Manager's Quarters is a signature restaurant overlooking the factory tour attraction. On the other side is The Factory Floor, a buffeteria with specialty food.
The land is finished with a Chinatown miniland. First is Professor Marvel's Gallery, a live stage show where Professor Marvel shows off his magic with projection mapping and practical effects and puppetry. Next is the Palace of Wok, a Chinese restaurant with tropical flair. Finally is the Museum of the Weird, an elaborate sideshow attraction with animatronics and screens.

Attractions

• Discovery Bay Factory Tour
  • Fireworks Factory
  • Museum of the Weird
Dining
  • Factory Treats
  • The Manager's Quarters
  • The Factory Floor
  • Palace of Wok
Entertainment
  • Professor Marvel's Gallery
  • Meet Disney Friends on Discovery Bay

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
The second new land of Disneyland Brazil is here!
Shadowland Forest
Behind Fantasyland lies a dark realm, where the Disney Villains creep around, expecting guests to drop in. This new land will premiere when Disney's Kingdom of Stories breaks ground, a peak of what's to come at the new park. The 150ft tall Bald Mountain towers over the land, a thrilling rollercoaster with dark ride elements that takes guests on a thrilling journey through Bald Mountain on Walpurgiscacht to escape the evil Chernabog. On top of that, every 30 minutes, a large animatronic Chernabog awakens from the mountain and looks upon the guests threateningly. Next is Maleficent's Castle, a high capacity D-ticket dark ride with interactive elements. Both attractions exit into the Villain's Treasures, the land's gift shop. Toil and Trouble, a quick service restaurant with 5 dining rooms themed to Maleficent, the Evil Queen, Cruella De Ville, Ursula, and Gaston lies on the West end of the land. Meanwhile, to the north, is Villains Live!. This live show features the Disney Villains showing off their powers, hosted by the Mistress of Evil herself, Maleficent. This 30 minute show features live singers, dancers, and astonishing effects. The final attraction will open with DIsney's Kingdom of Stories, The Shadow Train is a short train ride into Shadowland Town, where more experiences await guests who have purchased a Park Hopper ticket.

Attractions

• Bald Mountain
  • Maleficent's Castle
  • The Shadow Train
Entertainment
  • Villains Live!
  • Meet the Disney Villains
Shops
  • Villain's Treasures
Restaurants
  • Toil and Trouble
Next time, I will talk about the 6 seasons of Disneyland Brazil:
  • Winter (January - February)
  • Spring (March - May)
  • Summer (June - early August)
  • Fall (late August - early September)
  • Halloween (late September - October)
  • Christmas (November - December)

Last edited:

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
And now, the Winter event of Disneyland Brazil: Disney's Princess Days
Anyone can be a prince or princess in this magical event staring the Disney Princesses. Every January through February, experience festive warm glow as the Disney Princesses share their light and, with your help, make magic for every single guest with a special parade, stage show, and greeting and a special character meal all day at The Enchanted Storybook.
  • Princess Fairytale Dining at The Enchanted Storybook: The Disney Princesses have been given the opportunity to play with the guests during this magical event. A princess and a prince meet guests in the magical atrium when guests enter and then three princesses and one of their princes will play and dine as guests eat in royal splendor, with special menus based on each princess's story in this all day event.
  • Disney's Princess Procession: The Disney Princesses each get their own float in this beautiful parade filled with sweet flowers and true love. This parade occurs twice a day, one in the morning 2 hours after park open and one an hour before Nightfall Fantasy
  • Minnie's Princess Greeting: Minnie Mouse leads a greeting to summon all the princesses from their fairytale stories in front of the Enchanted Fairytale Castle, before leading the guests in a beautiful dance. This greeting show occurs three times a day, 30 minutes before each showing of Rapunzel's Royal Coronation.
  • Rapunzel's Royal Coronation: Princess Rapunzel has returned to her kingdom! To celebrate, the kingdom of Corona has declared a festive day of music and dance with special guest appearances from several Disney royals, and not just princesses. It all ends with Princess Rapunzel once more being crowned with her birthright. This show occurs three times a day, between showings of Disney's Magical Celebration and Disney's Symphony of Dreams: A Royal Fantasy.
  • Disney's Symphony of Dreams: A Royal Fantasy: Symphony of Dreams gets a new seasonal segment, this one expanding the Dreams of Love segment into representing every Princess in the franchise. While this edition runs, Dreams of Flight and Sea will be shortened, removing the Aladdin and Little Mermaid segments.

Last edited:

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
Symphony of Dreams will have a Christmas show, however, it will not be Winter Dreams. It will be very light on Frozen, very heavy on Christmas.

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
The Spring Carnival
Spring brings a festive Carnival to Disneyland Brazil with amazing decorations and colorful costumes all around the park. Every March through May, The Disney Carnival takes to the streets with shows and parades celebrating the magic of spring.
  • Mickey's Springtime Carnival: A festive celebration of flowers and sun takes to the castle stage, as Mickey and Friends celebrate the magic of Spring in a way only Disneyland Brazil can.
  • Swing into Spring Calvacade: This springtime parade features Mickey and Friends in an enchanting garden with beautiful costumes and a stop where surprises explode out of the floats
  • Quente Quente: This hot, hot greeting in front of the castle lets guests party it up and dance with their favorite Disney characters.
  • Disney's Symphony of Dreams: Springtime Magic: Symphony of Dreams adds a new segment based on Bambi, The Fox and the Hound, and Princess and the Frog. I've Got a Dream will be replaced by Little April Shower to transition into this new segment and Down in New Orleans (Finale) to transition into Dreams of Love

Last edited:

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
Disney's Summer Festival
Summer heats up at the Disney Summer Festival, filled with shows that will cool down guests on even the hottest day, and an enchanting addition to Disney's Symphony of Dreams featuring three modern classics.
  • Mickey's Summer Blast: It's hot, so Mickey has invited his friends in a water-filled show to cool everyone down in style. The show plays four times a day with appearances from Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, and Pluto with a host of special guests.
  • Goofy's Cool Factory: Goofy has decided to take his water machines on the road and down the parade route to spray guests down and get them soaked. Manned by all his friends, Goofy is sure to cool everyone down with these magic water machines.
  • Let's Be Friends: Minnie Mouse wants to join guests in a fun greeting in front of the castle with the characters from the Pop Up in Fantasyland, bringing them front and center before they depart to prepare for the Pop Up in a musical greeting with the Disneyland Band. Basically, it combines the Pop Up with Donald's Funny Harmony.
  • Disney's Symphony of Dreams: Summer Fantasy: In this Summer segment featuring the hit films Frozen, Moana, and Gigantic, enchanting music takes hold before leading us up a beanstalk into Dreams of Flight.

Last edited:

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
If any overlays go on Space Mountain, it'd be a temporary Tron or Treasure Planet overlay to celebrate the Tomorrowland expansion. No need for an overlay that has nothing to do with the rest of the event.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom