The Details and Subtle Nuances of Disney

grim-grinning_toast

- The ride video before Space Mountain
- The staircases in the Haunted Mansion
- Saying, "por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas!"
- The smell of Pirates of the Caribbean (is this the same as Florida water?)
- Seeing which vinyl is facing out in the "one small step for man" living room in Spaceship Earth
- Seeing Tomorrowland at night
- Sonny Eclipse
- When the elephant blows the fog at you on Pooh
- The exit room for Figment (totally not making a joke about being excited to get off the ride, I LOVE going into the dark, starry room and then it turning into just a normal exit.)
- The Singing in the Rain umbrella on the Streets of America

rsoxguy

QUOTE="rsoxguy, post: 6623255, member: 58973"] It's the alligator urine that taints its reputation. QUOTE]

When I read that line the only think that came to mind was "oh crap"... And then laughed........... Kinda ruined it for me.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I have that effect on people.

Chef Mickey

Original Poster
- The ride video before Space Mountain
- The staircases in the Haunted Mansion
- Saying, "por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas!"
- The smell of Pirates of the Caribbean (is this the same as Florida water?)
- Seeing which vinyl is facing out in the "one small step for man" living room in Spaceship Earth
- Seeing Tomorrowland at night
- Sonny Eclipse
- When the elephant blows the fog at you on Pooh
- The exit room for Figment (totally not making a joke about being excited to get off the ride, I LOVE going into the dark, starry room and then it turning into just a normal exit.)
- The Singing in the Rain umbrella on the Streets of America
The Figment reference is a great one. I think that's an underrated and awesome effect that gives me a lot of joy every time I ride it. The ride itself is not nearly as bad as you'd think reading these forums.

I always look for anything new in Carousel of Progress such as the notes they have written in the final scene. I can see Rover has a Vet appointment if I look closely enough!

bebert

As I sit at working listening to Innoventions Background music, I would say que/background music.
Epcot entrance music
Fountain of Nations music
Frontierland music
Mainstreet music
Space Mountain que music
Disneyland Hotel lobby music
POTC smell
Laila perfume

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom