Infinity Brainstorm

Suchomimus

Jimmy-Fallon-and-Elmo-Dancing.gif

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
F.Y.I. I'm in love with you. I also agree with the fact that some of the films that are showcased in the attraction could use an update. For instance, The Sorcerers Apprentice segment of the attraction should be more immsersive then just a screen showing Mickey Mouse in one of his most famous roles while a big fan blows in your face. Take out the screen showing Mickey, and convert that entire dark room into a fully immersive screen experience. Think of Reign of Kong. That's what i think should be in there. Minus the kong of course. The room makes it look like your vehicle is trudging through the monstrous waves that Sorcerer Mickey Mouse is summoning, As he's magically crashing the large waves up in the air, a mixture of water and air effects are blowing in your face.

Another thing i would change is the first thing you see when you embark on your journey into the movies: Footlight Parade. It's a great big fountain like set peice that contains figures of women in shower caps, all standing on this fountain structure. From the history of this attraction, it was said that at one time, the giant set peice actually spinned around slowly. Unfortunately I experienced the attraction when the Footlight Parade wasn't spinning. Since the giant thing isn't working, as it seems to operate as how the Yeti now operates in his home within Expedition Everest (flashing lights) I would love to replace that entire segment with a giant Groot, that towers over each member of the Guardians of the Galaxy. The segment would basically look like the climax of the Guardians of The Galaxy, where Star Lord, Gamora, Rocket Racoon and Drax are taking shelter within Groot as they brace for impact when Ronan's ship crashes. It could be a beautiful and awe inspiring segment just how it looks like in the film.
Haha nice those are some solid ideas - I think you'll do well in this game!:D:geek:

P.S. - join in the dance party!
anigif_original-grid-image-29765-1448394159-4.gif

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
What a great idea. Be rude to a person. Then when that person replies back to you with the same harsh criticism, say that they're unbelievably rude and that they will be reported. Now who's being cynical? And you even call yourself a memeber of S.P.E.W. Granger would be ashamed.
Alright, guys let's just drop this.

Let's come to a truce in some fashion
godzilla-vs-megalon-3.jpg

stepbrothers-handshake.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom