Infinity Brainstorm

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I could see a Link to the Past dark ride! It would be cool if you could switch from light World to dark world at will for a unique ride experience, but I can't see that being possible...:(
Maybe something also based on? :bookworm:
sonic-advance-3-usa-en-ja-fr-de-es-it.png

I could see a launched coaster out of this.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I've always wanted to see a Epcot pavilion based on the Fallout games. The attraction would be located between The Land and Seas with Nemo and Friends pavilion. The exterior would depict Vault Tec newest Vault: Vault 123, and the queue would have you winding past many of Vault Tec latest innovations as well as past achievements. As you enter the pre show, you start to notice that the room you are in is run down and marked with red symbols of a red nuke. There is a large movie theater screen on the right side of the room and a man who leads a resistance and fills you in on whats going on, and warns you to get out while you still can. After the preshow, you board a vehicle with similar technologies one would find in both The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman and Transformers The Ride 3D to also Dinosaur and Indiana Jones Adventure. Essentially, the whole ride has you caught in between the cross fires of the rebels who are trying to take down Vault Tec and the many different types of dangerous creatures that populate the wastlands.

Now to this there always comes problems. The Fallout games have a less then optimistic feel of the future, which would basically take a massive dump on the whole concept of Epcot. However, if you can look past all the whiners that complain if you even put a bench somehwhere in Epcot claiming, "Durrr that doesn't fit in what Epcot is durrr." Then you can see the exciting and thrill packed attraction that this can be.
Oh wow - that's interesting!

meaning-of-vault-boy-thumbs-up.jpg

I could see the less optimistic not fitting in as much...but hey, maybe there's one segment that can focus on a less optimistic side, and could lead to some interesting attractions!

kmbmw777

I've always wanted to see a Epcot pavilion based on the Fallout games. The attraction would be located between The Land and Seas with Nemo and Friends pavilion. The exterior would depict Vault Tec newest Vault: Vault 123, and the queue would have you winding past many of Vault Tec latest innovations as well as past achievements. As you enter the pre show, you start to notice that the room you are in is run down and marked with red symbols of a red nuke. There is a large movie theater screen on the right side of the room and a man who leads a resistance and fills you in on whats going on, and warns you to get out while you still can. After the preshow, you board a vehicle with similar technologies one would find in both The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman and Transformers The Ride 3D to also Dinosaur and Indiana Jones Adventure. Essentially, the whole ride has you caught in between the cross fires of the rebels who are trying to take down Vault Tec and the many different types of dangerous creatures that populate the wastlands.

Now to this there always comes problems. The Fallout games have a less than optimistic feel of the future, which would basically take a massive dump on the whole concept of Epcot. However, if you can look past all the whiners that complain if you even put a bench somehwhere in Epcot claiming, "Durrr that doesn't fit in what Epcot is durrr." Then you can see the exciting and thrill packed attraction that this can be.
I think this ride could fit at Universal quite well! Idk if there is room with all the Nintendo and Dreamworks properties but still... :)

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
As far as video games go, I'd love Kingdom Hearts to replace Star Tours once Star Wars land opens. Make the Queue the Gummi Garage with a window where Chip and Dale can overlook the rise and entertain guests (a tv screen). Instead of just one host (like c3po) different animatronics are in the different ride vehicles. So, one time you ride with Sora as your pilot, one time you ride with donald, and another time you can ride with goofy. The same randomised video tech can be used. You'd always start in the gummi garage, have a scene in a Disney world, and then end in an original Kingdom Hearts world.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
As far as video games go, I'd love Kingdom Hearts to replace Star Tours once Star Wars land opens. Make the Queue the Gummi Garage with a window where Chip and Dale can overlook the rise and entertain guests (a tv screen). Instead of just one host (like c3po) different animatronics are in the different ride vehicles. So, one time you ride with Sora as your pilot, one time you ride with donald, and another time you can ride with goofy. The same randomised video tech can be used. You'd always start in the gummi garage, have a scene in a Disney world, and then end in an original Kingdom Hearts world.
Now this sounds pretty cool!:bookworm::geek:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Mr. Stark, I'm not sure that you're a nice person, but if you're wise, then you'd know that IPs or even ride system (roller coaster, theater, etc.) do nothing to the quality of the ride; well in the case of the IPs at least.

An example of this is Frozen Ever After replacing Maelstrom at Epcot. The original Maelstrom; despite being a favorite among Disney fans and had decent AAs and narrator; was way too short and randomly changed scenes from a viking village to a troll lair to the Artic to a modern day Norwegian oil rig; having nothing in common but being Norwegian "highlights"; though this may have something to do with the before mentioned issue. So did Frozen Ever After solved all the problems of it's predecessor? Well...kinda. I mean it sort of improved changing scenes, but much lie it's predecessor, it does not use the potential space it has.

Also you said the Living With The Land is boring? Because it's educational like what Epcot Center once was or because it's not a thrill ride? I guess the next thing you're going to do is replace Spaceship Earth with The Matrix or whatever.
As much as I remember liking Maelstrom...that ride was so short and made no sense:hilarious: I'll be honest.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
The Great Movie Ride. It celebrates movies in a dazzling display of a dozen Audio Animatronics and thrilling show peices. It's everything a great dark ride is, but better. Mixing in live actors with Audio Animatronics, and throwing in detailed set peices. Also, it has one of the best endings to a ride ever! Showing old classic films to new classic films. Also, the ending contains a certain Guardians of the Galaxy ;)
Ah, an excellent choice! And yes it does haha!

Great Movie Ride is a must-do each trip for us. I do think some of the films could use an update, what do you think? :bookworm:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom