The Creator Games!: An Imagineering Competition - Omega Challenge

DSquared

Disney 'classics' to be moved to new park

Today, the WDC announced that rides from the Magic Kingdom, and parks around the world will be rethemed if already in an Orlando park due to the third fantasyland expansion and retooling of liberty square. These classic rides such as the Haunted Mansion will be moved to the recently announced Forbidden Peak.

Disney Dad 3000

Hey gang, I'll be making my park post probably tomorrow AM once I can get everything formatted properly. Will be my first post of that type and presentation, so don't rip me too much. This was a fun experience for me. I had some ideas I thought were good only to find they were already done at other Disney parks or in production. So While I have some Disney knowledge, I realized how much more out there that I don't know. I havent searched through all posts in these forums so any similar ideas to what's been put out there is purely coincidence. No copyright infringement intended. ;)
Just an FYI, the proposal is not 100% complete. I hate presenting unfinished work but since I have all these ideas figured I'd post. Some daddy duties and unexpected work travel have taken precedence the last 2 weeks. I'm most upset though having lost my logo design and park video I created due to computer malfunctions. Such is life I guess. If I can recreate either,will include with the post. I've left some ride details as well to save for future competitions.Can't waste it all now right?
As a backdrop, my park idea is built out of my love for travel, and meshing that with walt's mission to transport guests to places they could only imagine. While I would love a full blown Star Wars park, thrill ride park, etc I wanted to create something that all ages could enjoy to an extent. A too heavily focused park on one thing could be too extreme for little ones or not enough for the rest of us. If Disney is about anything, it's about making money so I couldn't alienate any age group. My park will be filled with all sorts of rides for young and old, and hopefully give the imaginary guest the feeling they've been to more than just Disney world.
Coming soon, Walt Disney World presents Wonders.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Also a note for anyone submitting projects, I know the due date says tonight at 7pm, but don't feel like you need to rush to get it in. Because the winner for The Creator Games will be announced on Wednesday July 1st, we have a little bit of leeway to get our reviews in. So just as long as you submit your projects sometime tonight, we should be good to do reviews tomorrow.

(Also @tcool will be a guest judge)

Hopefully that makes it easier on everyone!

Disney Dad 3000

Greetings Imagineers and Walt Disney World fans of all ages, I proudly welcome you to an idea for the newest theme park addition to the Orlando area. The proposed park will be the 5th gate in the Walt Disney World complex giving visitors of all ages an additional experience during their stay. Falling in line with the other parks, it will have its own daily fee option in line with the Magic Kingdom, and also be available as part of the Park Hopper or Annual Pass visit. Without further ado, we hope you enjoy your visit to Walt Disney World’s proposed addition, Wonders

Premise:
The idea behind Wonders is to give the guest a true travel experience for the duration of their visit. Part World Showcase, part Magic Kingdom and a few other parks in between, guests will feel transported to each new location in the park. This will not be aimed at giving visitor’s a cultural experience but more a chance to feel that they’ve visited some of the amazing wonders, sights and sounds of our world, and Disney’s world.

Arrival & Transportation:
Total Costs: Monorail Station 150 million (doubling cost), Parking Garage 50 million, Bus/Tax Stop 50 million, Bridge construction from the parking garage over World Drive to give the trams access to the park and another fleet of trams estimating 200 million, Total Transportation Costs $450 million
Parking – The old Richard Petty Driving Experience location will be razed and ample parking for guests provided. Transportation to and from the parking lot will be via the standard Walt Disney World trams at the parks
Monorail – A large monorail station will be built, allowing guests traveling between Epcot and the Magic Kingdom to have easy access to the resort. This will also enable any monorail resort guests to have direct access to the park

Park Entry:
Total Costs: Open air roof covering entry into park gates 75 million, station and gate construction 75 million, Total cost $150 million
The travel experience will begin as soon as guests disembark from either the Monorail stop or arrive via tram. The transportation hub will mirror some of the great train stations in Europe and the arrival area will be covered by a large open air roof similar to this photo below. This will enhance the experience, but also provide a nice relief from the elements for guests leaving and arriving to the park at peak times.

upload_2015-6-29_22-48-12.jpeg
images

The guests first visions as they make their way to the entry will be a giant video board listing park hours, show times, weather, etc. Styling will be after some of the classic train stations located in Paris so that guests will feel the sensation of starting their journey. Ample ticket booths will be available for park visitors. Don’t forget to get your passport stamped!

As you exit the station, be sure and turn back to look at the station exterior. Modeled after the Gare Du Nord in Paris, you’ll know you’ve arrived and are ready to experience that all Wonders has to offer.

images

World Avenue: First Aid Station 250 million, Quick Service Restaurants along World Ave $30 million(3 at 10 per), Stall restaurants $15 million (3 at 5 per), Medium Restaurants 40 million (2 at 20 per), Shops $60 million (2 large, 1 medium, 4 small), Restrooms 17 million (1 lg,1md at either end), Miscellaneous additions, overhead and construction 38 million Total World Avenue cost $450 million
After you’ve exited the station, the Parisian theme will continue in the entry plaza as it is filled with indoor/outdoor cafés , crepe stands and the signature restaurant Gateau’s which will be modeled after the restaurant of the same name from the movie Ratatouille.
The French theme will morph into an eclectic mix of shops and food options from around the world.

Wonders Plaza
Situated at the end of World Avenue, the guests will be looking dead ahead and the North Mountain over Wonders Lake. To their left, they can make their way towards London and to the right to North America and Arabia. Arendelle is accessible in either direction.
The plaza will be filled with fountains of all types and sizes and decorated with some amazing Wonders replicas incorporated into the design. The fountains will also play a role in the end of night show

Total Cost 8 fountains 20 million apiece $160,000,000

upload_2015-6-29_22-54-53.jpeg
images

Nighttime show

Show centered around Wonders Plaza and the lake fronting Arendelle and London – X Large Water and Pyro Show
Total Cost 625 million (25m x 25 yrs)

Passports:

Total costs: Passport offices and other park technology (I’m treating these as meet and greets to account for minor staff and technology upkeep though they will not be considered attractions) 10 small(2 for each land) and 2 medium located in/around World Avenue $70m/yr for a total of $1,750,000,000 over 25 yrs. This cost will also help cover some of the digital ideas for the park I wasn't able to finish.
This wouldn’t be a true travel adventure without a passport right? Guests will have a number of passport options to record and remember their travels by.

Option one will be modeled after the Epcot World Showcase Passport. Guests will have a nice packet they or their family can carry to commemorate their visit and have stamped in each of the locations they visit.

Option two will actually be a digital passport created exclusively for the park. Downloadable via your smart phone, guests will be able to digitally stamp their passport on their phone at "passport offices" located in each of the locations they visit. Simply scan the QR codes at the office and check out the stamp record on your passport. These offices will maintain the décor of the land they are about to enter with updated fun info, posters, etc.

One of the fun features of the digital passport will be the ability to take and upload photos from your phone into the passport for the locations you visit at the park. After your park visit is complete, you’ll have a great digital passport flipbook on your phone to view. Guests will be able to view their passport as well online and have it printed via the Memory Maker service if they desire for a wonderful reminder of their visit.

Guests that are already utilizing the memory maker service during their Disney World stay, will be able to view their photos taken by park photographers and select/place these photos into their digital passports as well. Guests who’ve purchased the memory maker will not be charged any fee to download the passport application, but can also purchase a printed photo and stamped passport.

Note that the stamps and passport application will be updated each year to create new and vivid mementos but also give those Disney collector’s out there a chance add to their memorabilia collection

Miscellaneous Costs
Employee Salaries $125 million (5m x 25yrs)

Landscaping $500 million (20m x 25 yrs)

Infrastructure $200 million (1 time payment)

Detailed land infrastructure $750 million (I’ve added an extra 150m per land for exact staging of street scenes, architecture, facades, small interactive pieces, etc.

Attraction upkeep 3.75 billion (150m x 25 yrs) allowing for max from Day 1 even though not met

Utilities 3.75 billion (150m x 25 yrs) allowing for max from Day 1 even though not met

Additional infrastructure -1sm and 1md restroom in each land 60 million, 3 additional First aid stations around the park 750 million, 2 sm and 1 md additional shops in each land 100 million, Additional restaurants (15 xsmall, 4 small) 105 mil

Total Miscellaneous Costs - $9,430,000,000

Budget Overview

Miscellaneous $10,180,000,000

Arrival and Transportation $450,000,000

Passport technology and stations $1,750,000,000

Park Entry $150,000,000

World Avenue $450,000,000

Wonders Plaza $160,000,000

Nighttime show $625,000,000

South America $485,000,000

London $505,000,000

Arendelle $765,000,000

North America $700,000,000

Arabia 230,00,000

Park Expansion Costs

2018 London $510,000,000

2020 Arendelle (to allow for sequel ride ideas) $500,000,000

2024 New land (something Asian like China with a Great Wall, Mulan ride, etc.) or Hong Kong, Shangai or tied strictly to an IP $1,000,000,000

2028 Arabia 500,000

2034 S America $340,000,000

2040 N America 500,000,000

Total Cost $19,800,000,000

Excess funds allowing for possible expansion of the monorail to split off and encircle the park to loop back around to the main section. Also funds for 1-2 themed resorts close by (if there’s room) and any construction costs I might have missed. The rest goes in my pocket.

Disney Dad 3000

South America:
Indiana Jones & The Golden Idol

The main landmark in South America, Machu Picchu rises ominously in the distance as guests make their way into this land. This will be a dark motion ride similar to that of the Jones’ ride in Disneyland (which I’m jealous not to have experienced). Vehicles will hold 12 riders and the ride itself will last 4 minutes. Height requirement 46".
upload_2015-6-29_23-10-55.jpeg
images

The queue for the ride will start at the base of the mountain. During the queue guests will walk through torch lit tunnels and deal with all sorts of spine tingling surprises like snakes, moving walls and mysterious whispers in the distance.

The ride itself will take guests on a great adventure as they look for the golden idol. Following some of the same before and after action idol search action from Raiders of the Lost Ark, the ride will take guests on a thrilling adventure deep into the Incan temple. Once they’ve got the idol, can they escape in time? Adding this attraction will be a great way to replace the loss of the stunt spectacular at DHS and give guests a close up view at one of the South America’s stunning landmarks. Be sure and look for a few small hidden references to Charlton Heston’s Secret of the Incas to pay homage (If you are not an IJ nut and have some time, you really should check this movie out. The similarities are a little striking.) height requirement 46"

Up (Dark Ride)

Join Carl, and his house, as you navigate your way out of the city through numerous buildings into a storm beyond belief to your final destination Paradise Falls. This ride will be similar to Peter Pan with slight rise and falls, a few small turns and twists during the storm section and a few small bumps as you land at Victoria Falls.

The first half of the ride will center around getting out of the city and past the storm, while the 2nd half will all take place in and around the Falls. Guests will board an open air version of Carl’s House, complete with balloons on top to complete the experience. 4 guests per vehicle. No height requirement on this ride.
images
upload_2015-6-29_23-15-33.jpeg

Donald & Daisy’s Carnival Adventure (Live action Theater experience)

Join Donald & Daisy on this rip roaring adventure to Rio De Janeiro. Donald thinks he has a nice relaxing vacation planned for he and Daisy, only to be saddle with his 3 trouble making nephews at the last minute. And oh yeah, he doesn’t know it is Carnival. Guests will have a good time watching Donald struggle to keep his cool as he gets volunteered to build a float for the festivities while his nephews don’t make it too easy on him. He’ll also have to deal with one cool customer who Sambas his way into Daisy’s arms. Filled with great dancers, amazing floats and good ol comedy, this will be a great show for all ages. A few surprise friends of Donald may even join the show.

The theater will be set up similar to the previous Lion King show at Animal Kingdom. Guests will be seated in 3 different sets of stands around a center open area leaving one end for changing backdrops and also room for dancers and floats to make their way through the set.
upload_2015-6-29_23-16-36.jpeg
images

Shelly’s Turtle Tour (Large Dark Ride)

Riders will hop aboard a larger than life Galapagos Island Turtle vehicle for a ride though the amazing Galapagos islands. Local tour turtle, Shelly, will show them the way as riders get a chance to see some of her one of a kind local friends (in animatronic form).

No height requirement
upload_2015-6-29_23-18-15.jpeg

South American Experience (Large water ride)

Hop aboard a large POTC style boat for your outdoor journey through some of South America’s most amazing sites. Your travels will take you to small replicas of such places as Colombia’s River of Five Colors, Iguazu Falls and you’ll see a few Easter Island locals to name a few.

No height requirement
images
images

Classic Brazilian Steakhouse 20 million

Total Costs: Machu Picchu 75 million, I.Jones ride 90 million, Up 45 million, Donald’s show 50 million, Shelly’s Turtle Tour 60 million, South American Experience 60 million, Steakhouse 20 million, 5 small shops and ride exits 25 mil, Small meet and greet 5 mil, Miscellaneous and Overhead 55 million Total S. American costs 485 million

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-29_23-14-59.jpeg
    upload_2015-6-29_23-14-59.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 45

Disney Dad 3000

London:
A real life location, London has played an integral part in Disney’s animated history producing the setting and backdrop for numerous classics throughout the years. Besides that, London is also one of the world’s great cities with tremendous history and sites. Guests will wind their way through some of the old streets of London filled with dark rides of old Disney classics, a pub or two of course and be sure and keep a look out for a few life size replicas of Roger and Anita’s flat and the Captain’s home. Space left for a number of future enhancements and if Scotland sticks around with England long enough, a Brave Experience could be added.

The Tube (subway people mover)

This ride will be mimicked after the people mover in Tomorrowland with the same capacity, etc. and designed to look like the London subway. Guests will be able to board via an underground station just off World Avenue. The entire experience will be underground as the ride weaves its way below the streets above. Guests won’t see daylight again until they exit via the station and find themselves right smack in the middle of London. Those wishing to depart London and arrive back near World Avenue and the entrance to South America can also ride in the opposite direction.

No height restrictions on this ride.

Big Ben Drop
upload_2015-6-29_23-25-1.jpeg

Anyone that knows London, knows this amazing landmark. What better way to experience Big Ben then via the Big Ben Drop? As an exact replica on the outside, this ride will stand tall above the London scenery. This will be a similar ride to the Tower of Tower in DHS. However there will be 4 seating platforms (1 for each side of the tower) that will all rise and fall together. At the top, the platforms will actually be able to rotate to all 4 sides giving guests great views of the park from all sides. The ride will have numerous drops timed to random dings of the clock.

101 Dalmatians Adventure (Dark Ride)

2 track system similar to the old Mr. Toad’s Wild Road from Disney World. 2 lines will queue for either Cruella’s roadster, or the delivery truck with which the pups make their escape. Each vehicle will give a unique experience to the riders depending on whether they are trying to save/rescue the dalmatians or locate and capture them. The tracks will come close together towards the end of the ride to recreate the final chase crash scene from the movie. If you choose the roadster, just be prepared to always lose in the end.

No height restrictions
upload_2015-6-29_23-25-48.jpeg
images

Mary Poppins (Dark Ride)

Guests will board large upside down umbrella looking vehicles as they maneuver their way through some of the great scenes and music from the motion picture. No height restrictions.

images
images

Total Costs: Big Ben 25 million, Tower ride within BigBen 140 million, 101 Dalmatians 60 million, Mary Poppins 45 million, The Tube 100 Million (added 80 million to 20m budget due to underground construction), Classic Pub Restaurant 20 million, 2 sm M&G, 3 small shops and ride exits 15 mil, 10 million Miscellaneous and Overhead 49 million Total London Costs $505 million

DSquared

image.jpg

Here's a map of the park(not to scale size) Sorry for the bad map quality, I did this on an IPod

Black- Strange Street
Red- Enchanted Forrest
Orange- Mythica
Brown-New Pandora
Blue- Pirate Cove
Purple-Bad Bayou
Magenta-GhostvilleUSA
Pink-Dinoland

(I don't have all the money calculations done, because I added last minute stuff, but I defidentaly have a few billion left). Also, don't follow the expansion plan on the announcement post, that changed as I realized I had 8 billion left. I probably have around 6 left.
Also, sorry for the lack of photos, the website kept glitching since I was working mobile.

Before I start, here's some generic stuff

Moderate plants/trees throughout the 25 years

Only first aid is in Strange Street

Parking is where Richard Pettty is

Okay, here it is. Forbidden Peak is home of the classic Disney Villains we all love, as well as the strange people and creatures in the surrounding lands. From ghosts and ghouls, to pirates and leprechauns, the park is home to folklore creatures of past, present myth, and future. The park's icon and mascot is the devious Bald Mountain and it's inhabitant, Chernabog. I invite you and we shall start with opening day Oct 1st 2015 to the resort's 50th in 2021

Strange Street(Main Street)-
Bald Mountain(hybrid 3d/ regular coaster taking you to Chernabog and into the fiery mountain; giant Chernabog AA on top bursts fire and moves)-275 million

Merlin's magic(special effects AA show)-40 million

Strange Street ice cream, Magic treats-20 million

Merlin's Magic Shop-10 million

Restrooms-7 million

First aid(X25) 25 million

Enchanted Forest-
Gravity Falls Mystery Shack Attack(4d/AA show similar to Shrek 3d;que goes through shack exhibits from the show)75 million

Darby O'Gill and the Little People(dark ride based on the movie)45 million

7 Dwarves Mine Train(cloned from MK)50 million

Once Upon a Time(set replica walk through from TV show of the same name)20 million

The 3 Spirits(dark fide with 3 tracks exploring thecwolf, eagle, and bear spirits of Brother Bear)240 million

Lazy Susan's(diner from Gravity Falls next to mystery shack in the park)
30 million

Mystery Shack Gift Shop(on exit of GFMSA in replica of shack)10 million

Restrooms-7 million

Bad Bayou (villain area)

Ursela's Tenticle Spin(huge Ursela octopts ride; each of 8 tenticles fit 5 people)30 million

Hook's Voyage(boat ride journey with Hook as he trys to defeat Peter Pan) 40 million

Meet the Villains ( pavilion M&G also with a Maleficent AA)30 million

Dr Facilier's Friendly Maze(dark ride using new neon technology found in 7DMT)

Jafar's Revenge(enter the cave of wonders after Jafar tricks you into meeting your doom, or will you in this 3d coaster?)100 million

the Poison Apple(diner)20million

Gaston's Tavern(bar)20 million

Villains in Vogue(cloned from DHS)15 million

Restroom 7 million

Ghostville USA

Mystic Manor(cloned from HK)

Haunted Mansion(cloned from MK)

Grim Grinning Ghost Comedy Club(AA interactive show similar to Laugh Floor)30 million

Tower Of Terror(DBS cloned)240 million

Ghastly Grub(food stand)10 million

Hatbox Inn(diner based on the HM and Hatbox Ghost)20 million

Mystic Mercentile (store at exit of MM)10 million

Restrooms 7 million

Next is the expansion(phase 2) for the 2021 50th anniversary. There are 2 new lands. We'll do those first

New Pandora
Avatar: Ranks(create your own Avatar and interact with elements around you in thithiis 3d dark ride) 80 million

War on Pandora(simulator expanding on the battle of the first movie)60 million

Pandora submarines(sub ride based on Avatar 2[I don't know the exact plot yet, but it envolves oceans]) 60 million

The Tree of Souls(walk through with Pandora flora and fauna inside the home of the Nai'vi[assuming this isn't already in talks for AK])60 million

Pandora trail(train taking you to AK)35 million

Restrooms 7 million

Pirate Cove
PotC(cloned from MK)60 million

Ariel's Under sea Adventure(cloned from MK)90 million

Sebastian's Musical Revue(AA show playing songs from the movie)30 million

Loch Ness(3d ride about finding the monster until it attacks)75 million

Finding Nemo(dark ride retelling the movie) 40million

Legend of Jack Sparrow (cloned from DHS) 40 million

Crush's Coaster(3d coaster taken from Paris and expanded)100 million

Flounder's Flounder(seafood place)

Pirate's league(store and pirate mskeovers)15 million

Restroom 7 million

Also, an Xlarge lake is constructed in the top right corner of the park, and connects to a nearby stream)

No more new lands until 2031, until then is phase 3

Strange St expansion:
Sword in the Stone(dark ride is together with Merlin stuff)90 million

Strange St Emporium(10 million)

Strange Park(small area to sit down or walk through)20 million

Enchanted Forest:

Storybrook Diner(based on Once Upon a Time)15 million

7 dwarves Jem Pile(walk through interactive experience) 10 million

Bad Bayou:
To the secret lab(roller coaster from Emperors New Groove)75 million

Snow White's Scary Adventure(cloned from MK) 45 million

Yzma's Lab(small dining option based on Emporers New Groove) 10million

Lastly, the WDW 60th AKA phase 4 with one new land

Mythica
Escape from Myth Mountain(coaster similar to Everest, but with more monsters)100 million

Dragon flight(3d sim of riding on a dragon over a midevil town)60 million

Dragon Oven Pizza(Pizza Parlor)20 million

Restrooms 7 million

It also gets a train stop

Herculand(sub land inside Mythica)

Hercules(dark ride) 45 million

Pegasus Carousel 20 million

Herculade(drink stand)

Air Herc Outfitter(store) 15 million

Here's some expansions to older lands

Strange St
Meet Cherbabog (M&G using Lucky tech)20 million

Enchanted Forrest
Legend of Sleepy Hallow(dark ride based on the story)90 million

Bad Bayou
The Underworld Show with Hades (interactive show spoofing late night shows) 30 million

Rage of Maleficent(3d ride recreating the fight from Sleeping Beauty)75 million [inside Mal's castle]100 million

Ohh, I almost forgot that Dinoland is moving to the park

Countdown to Extinction(3d roller coaster exploring the dinosaurs last moments) 100 million

Dinosaur 60 million

The Boneyard 10 million

Meet Lucky 15 Million

Primevil Whirl 25 million

The good Dinosaur(dark ride putting you at a dino eye view of the park making everything seem tiny; ride plot based on the Pixar movie, so I don't know what it is yet)120 million

Dino Bites(diner) 20 million

Saurs n Stuff(store) 15 million

Restroom 7 million

Finally, shows and parades. The parade started when the park opened, updated as the park did, and naturally would have updates we can't predict, like if Moana is more popular than Frozen.

Parade:

The Forbidden Peak Procession

In no particular order, some floats would be ...
the fab 5
Dipper Mabel and Stan
HM and MM ghosts.
Maleficent and Chernabog
PotC,Hook,Ursela
Nemo,LM characters
Herc, and other Greek myths
Dinosaurs
SitS characters

We also have a night show returning due to the DHS rebrand

The night show:
Fantasmic (updated) assuming the DHS rebrand is sped up, this
would open in 2017. Updates include

Toy Story/Buzz/Wall-E/Frozen replace most of bubble scene

Tarzan added to jungle scene

Flower scene replaced by Tink/Genie

Pocohontas scene replaced by Tangled

Dr Facilier takes Frollo's spot and the snake scene

Dragon update

Also, an extension of the monorail running parallel to the parking lot(Richard Petty)would extend to the park. It also has a bus station.

So, I know my calculations can't be perfect, so the price tag is around 18-21 billion

That's all folks!..... Lol

Last edited:

Disney Dad 3000

Arendelle:

I know there are a number of folks sick of Frozen, but the reality is, when a film does well over a billion with a sequel in the works, this is needed. One just for demand, but also to keep Disney from continuing to shoehorn the film everywhere and places it doesn’t need to be (see Maelstrom)

North Mountain

The North Mountain will rise ominously at the back of the park and be easily visible to guests as they look straight down World Avenue. A miniature version of Elsa’s ice palace will be perched atop and be an amazing lit up site against the night sky.

upload_2015-6-29_23-31-21.jpeg
upload_2015-6-29_23-31-59.jpeg

Arendelle Castle including Large M&G with Frozen Characters

Castle will be built as a mock-up of the movie version and also be built so that snow props can be attached for select Frozen days to give a changed experience for guests.

Sledding with Christophe

This motion simulator show along the lines of Soarin’ and Star Tours will take guests on a an expanded sled journey from the film as they outrun one crazy snow monster, a hungry pack of wolves and twists and turns in between. Height requirement 40"

images

Snowcannons (counting as Xlarge and new technology)

Are you ready to shoot some snowballs? Modeled after the Buzz Lightyear SRS, you and your fellow riders better be ready to man your snowcannons and fire away. Rack up as many hits along the way if you want to avoid getting pasted with the snowball to meet all snowballs at the end. Note the AC is going to be kept on high in this ride, so this will definitely be a fun ride to chill out on. This will also be an option 3-D ride for guests that do wish to don glasses as certain affects will be visible only to those wearing the glasses.

The Love Experts – Troll show

Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post & Expanded Frozen Snowground new permanent residence

(I had no idea on a cost for this but allowing construction 50million and yearly maintenance of 10million for snow, etc.)

Total costs: North Mountain 75 million, Castle 50 million, Large meet and greet within the Castle 15 million, Troll show 50 million, Snowcannons 130 million, Sleddin’ 60 million, Wandering Oaken/Snowground 300 million ,3 small shops at attraction exits 15 mil, 70 million for misc and overhead Total Arendelle Costs 765 million

Disney Dad 3000

North America:

Get ready to experience walking the busy streets of NYC and seeing the iconic features of San Francisco. You’ll get a chance to see some great manmade landmarks like never before.

San Francisco

3G – Great Golden Gate Coaster

The feature coaster in the park, it will feature one of the most iconic bridges in the world, The Golden Gate Bridge. Stretching over a modest expanse of water, this replica will provide a great photo op from below and be the start and finish point for the ride. The queue will be housed on one side of the bridge with the starting point actually happening on a track riding underneath the bridge roadway above until veering off at the last second before hitting the rock face across the bay.
images
images

With enough drops and twists to hit 3G’s, this will be a thrill for any coaster enthusiast. The final section of the ride will feature a drop off from a dark opening at the other end of the bridge as you fly down onto the "roadway" section of the bridge itself and back into the queue house.

Height requirement 48"

Stitch’s Great Escape (Alcatraz)

The ride of this same name will be removed from MK and reimagined at Wonders. This experience will take place after the events of the movie, Lilo & Stitch, and be a little more kid friendly. The building housing the experience will actually sit in the small bay overlooking the 3G ride and be accessible via walkways underneath. There will be an emergency exit over water of course.

Believed to have been closed in 1963, Alcatraz has secretly been operational since that time deep below the ground level cells that are no longer occupied. The Galactic Federation partnered with Disney to house some of the galaxy’s, and Earth’s worst. Guests entering the experience will be visiting as guest federation council members and will be advised of their duties along the way as they will see the sentencing of the latest arrival. The 2nd portion of the queue guests will work their way through one section of Alcatraz that houses some of the all- time classic villains like Jaffar & Maleficent, as well as a few bumblers like Horace & Jasper from 101 dalmations. If you’d like, you can actually be someone’s one phone call by texting a randomized number during the wait for a brief message from the villain.

The experience itself will be a similar set up the current one, though not completely in the round to allow for one end to house a large video screen to see the council woman and video feeds of Alcatraz. For some reason the prisoner of the day is Stitch who has apparently not been behaving himself lately on Earth, though after some discussion there appears to have been a misunderstanding. During the briefing, there will be an escape attempt somewhere in the prison and Stich will be dispatched to save the day.
Some of the animatronics from the current ride will be used as well as introducing a live action "escapee" in costume to the mix.

No height requirement
upload_2015-6-29_23-40-28.jpeg
images

Trolley Ride

A simple ride along the lines of Dumbo, kids will enjoy hopping aboard a miniature trolley as they are slowly whisked around a circular stand with all the bells and whistles for them to play with during the ride

No height requirement

Signature Trolley’s Restaurant

Retro Trolley façade with the interior filled with a few hollowed out trolley’s for seating, etc.

New York

New Amsterdam Theater

This will be a mock-up of the theater in NYC that has housed musicals of some of Disney’s more popular films, the Lion King, Mary Poppins and Aladdin. While not on the same scale, the theater will be used to screen some its classics that are out of purchase circulation giving guests an opportunity to rekindle some of that old magic. It will be a great way for those guests looking for a break in the day to get a nice rest and film in, along with catching a classic. There will also be exclusive meet and greet with a rare character from the film showing after the movie is complete.

This will be a fast pass only attraction, unless there happen to be any pre-booked spaces not taken. 65% of the seats will be released to fast pass booking 60 days out for resort guests and DVC members, and the remaining 35% will be released 30 days out. On average, 6 showings per day depending on film length. While not an attraction that is going to get a ton of people in/out (maybe 350 seats so 2000 people per day), it will be an alternative for guests looking for a little different experience. There will also be an adults only section for a little quiet.
images
upload_2015-6-29_23-45-40.jpeg

Wild Cab

Since there has been no confirmation of Radiator Springs that I’ve seen coming to DHS, I’m using the technology and feel of that ride and incorporating into Wild Cab. Strap in for the cab ride of your life as you will blaze through NYC streets, etc.

images

Rescue Aid Society (Dark Ride)

Still working on idea

Lady & the Tramp themed restaurant (Italian)

Total North America Costs 3G 150 mil for coaster and bridge, Stich 90 mil, Trolley Ride 15 mil, Trolley’s Restaurant 30 mil, New Amsterdam Theater 150 mil, Wild Cab 200 mil, Rescue Aid Society 45 mil, L&T Rest 20 mil = 700 million

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-29_23-40-51.jpeg
    upload_2015-6-29_23-40-51.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 49

Disney Dad 3000

Arabia:

Agrabah Palace

Will hold M&G (moving Aladdin and Jasmine out of Epcot) and restaurant Sultan’s Feast

upload_2015-6-29_23-48-16.jpeg
images

The Magic Lamp Theater

This will be a copy of the theater of the same name at Disney Sea

Aladdin’s Carpet Ride

This ride will be moved out of WDW to many folks joy and placed in Arabia creating more free flowing space in adventure land and making for minimal cost in this land.

images
images

Cave of Wonders

You’ll be racing Jaffar to retrieve the magic lamp and escape the Cave of Wonders before it’s too late

Oasis

With all the sun and sand around, this large Oasis setting filled with trees, the spitting camels of course and water features will be a great place for kids to play and cool off.

Bazaar

A bazaar to end all bazaar’s, will feature indoor/outdoor shopping experience for most anything you could want
images
images

Total Costs: Palace 50 mil, M&G10 million, Sultan’s feast 30 mil , Magic Lamp Theater 40 million, Aladdin 5 million for refurb and move, Cave of Wonders 45 mil, Oasis 20 mil, Bazaar 30 mil Total 230,000,000

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Thanks for the submissions @DSquared and @Disney Dad 3000. They both look really fantastic!

@Flippin'Flounder you had expressed interest in doing this, did you ever finish your project?

@JokersWild @tcool @IDInstitute and myself will give our scores to you soon. It may be tonight, it may be tomorrow, but since this doesn't have any ICS points ties to it, and it's solely for fun, we can just kick back, relax, and enjoy reading these projects. :cool:

Thanks again!

Flippin'Flounder

Thanks for the submissions @DSquared and @Disney Dad 3000. They both look really fantastic!

@Flippin'Flounder you had expressed interest in doing this, did you ever finish your project?

@JokersWild @tcool @IDInstitute and myself will give our scores to you soon. It may be tonight, it may be tomorrow, but since this doesn't have any ICS points ties to it, and it's solely for fun, we can just kick back, relax, and enjoy reading these projects. :cool:

Thanks again!
I'm working on it right now, hopefully I will finish.

Flippin'Flounder

Opening Day

Opening on May 18, 2018, Walt Disney's Dream (WDD) will be an amazing experience, bringing new and familiar faces to Walt Disney World (WDW). It will open with 4 lands, each themed to different parts of dreams. The backstory of the park is that before Walt died, The Dreamfinder found a way to "bottle" dreams. He did this to Walt and has been storing them ever since. In 2015, WDI found a way for the dreams to become a reality, and let them flow into WDW, just south of the TTC.

Transportation

Parking will be shared with the Magic Kingdom, with a new monorail station being built on the Epcot line south of the canal at the south end of our space (75 million) (It would be on the track that is already there) Additional parking would also be added where the Speedway is currently, as well as at the patch of trees in the center of the lots. (10 million)

ticket-transportation-picture-036.jpg

From the above picture, all the lots would stay the same with happy and goofy being expanded as necessary. South of Daisy would be the Tarzan Lot, South of Donald would be the Simba Lot, and the Aladdin Lot, South of Sneezy would be Mulan, Ariel, and Belle Lots, and south of Bashful would be the Rapunzel, Snow White, and Cinderella Lots. There would also be buses running from every hotel (50 million)

Walt Street (WS)

This would be the Main Street of WDD, which would be themed around Walt Disney himself. From the entrance you would go through rainbow tunnels to get to the street. The entrance area would look like his birth city, Chicago! In the center would be a small recreation of Willis Tower, that would block the view of Bald Mountain in the distance. There are 5 rainbow tunnels available, one through the front doors of Willis Tower, with 2 more on each side. On the other side it still looks like Chicago, but now your in Walt Disney's dream world, so all the buildings are colorful, with vines coming down the sides. You notice that there are restrooms on this side of Willis Tower (7 million). There is a courtyard in the front where Dreamfinder and Figment host Meet and Greets, which can feature Pinnochio, Snow White, Peter Pan, Wendy, and Cruella De Vil. At the end of the road, you see an opening with gardens, and trees. That's Fairytale Gardens, but we'll get to that later. There are also 2 openings between the buildings. One goes to Cherry Tree Lane (CTL), and the other leads to Tomorrow's Child. To the right you see One Man's Dream (OMD) (10 million), which has been brought back since it closed in 2015. The park models would now be Star Wars Land and Pyreneria, the rest would remain unchanged. Down the road, past Tomorrow's Child is Journey Into Imagination, Hosted by Dreamfinder (JITI) (120 million). This attraction would go back to JII's roots, with new trackless technology, as the old JII has been retimed to Inside Out. There is also a restaurant called Walt's (20 million), similar to the one in Paris. Now we backtrack and go to Tomorrow's Child.

Background Music: The Second Star to the Right, Cruella De Vil, When You Wish Upon a Star, One Little Spark

Tomorrow's Child (TC)

TC is a representation of EPCOT in the dream world, where everything is white and light blue. The main attraction here would be New Horizons (NH) (60 million), which will be updated to be more futuristic. This would be made in a partnership with Apple, so many of the futuristic items would have the Apple logo on it. There is also the WED PeopleMover (PM) (20 million), which would have 2 stops, one by New Horizons, and the other by Autopia (30 million?). The Peoplemover would be hosted by Dreamfinder, and would teach you about EPCOT and Tomorrowland. Autopia here, unlike at other parks around the world, would not take up so much space. It would also use solar power panels, which are on the back of the car, so it won't pollute the whole land. It would actually go on top of buildings, and over walkways. There would also be a quick service location called The Meal of Tomorrow (10 million), which serves basic breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It would be indoors, and include a large restroom (Accessible from outside the restaurant) (10 million).

Background Music: There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Tomorrow's Child

Cherry Tree Lane (CTL)

CTL is themed after Mary Poppins. To the left you see Jolly Holiday with Mary Poppins (JHMP) (45 million) which takes you on a journey through the world of Mary Poppins. When you exit the ride, you go through the SupercaliFRAGILEistic Goods (5 million) gift shop. Across the way you see The Spoonful of Sugar (SoS) (20 million) a table service restaurant where you can meet Mary Poppins and Bert at the entrance (5 million). At the end of the lane you see the Cherry Tree Carousel (20 million) which would look like the one in the film, and even use the horse that is on display right now at the Great Movie Ride. On the other side of the carousel you would find a D-Zone, where you can sit and charge your electronic devices (10 million). There would be medium sized restrooms at the D-Zone (7 million).

Background Music: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, Chim Chim Cheree, A Spoonful of Sugar

Fairytale Gardens

This is the staple area of WDD, and will house many great instant classics. It will be divided into separate "gardens", each with a different theme. The two gardens on opening day will be "Alice's Garden" and "Fantasia Gardens". Alice's Garden will have the attraction Alice's Adventure in Wonderland (AAW) (45 million) which would be a longer version of the on in Anaheim, without the outdoor portion, as well as a walkthrough of the Queen of Hearts' Castle (20 million). The rest of the area would be full of Wonderland themed topiaries and meet-able characters. Fantasia Gardens would have the park icon, Bald Mountain (50 million), which would be a dark ride roller coaster hybrid, featuring Disney villains from the Golden and Silver ages (100 million). There would also be a meet and greet with Sorcerer Mickey and the Brooms (10 million).

Background Music: Night on Bald Mountain

739 million so far

If you don't hear from me, the rest includes Pyreneria, Rattlesnake Canyon, Pinnochio Gardens, Snow White Gardens (For the 100th), a day parade, Night on Bald Mountain, and more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom