The Choice Sign Ups

spacemt354

Chili's
Should we talk about the concept itself and/or any details of the attraction?
No you don't have to. But you can if you keep it in the sentence limit. I'd stick to the main points

Sentence 1 - I chose option _______
Sentence 2 - I chose it because ________
Sentence 3 - I think this is the best option for WDW out of the 3 options because _______

Short and sweet! But these responses will be what determine the teams. As Matt said on Saturday the advisors will chose their teams based on how creative and innovative your reasons for choosing your option are!

Jack Pumpkinhead

INTRO CHALLENGE
I would like to welcome the 20 members of The Voice, the biggest comp in WDWMagic history!

@RMichael21 @MCParradox @orlando678- @DSquared @mickeyfan5534 @Brer Panther @Simon Sulk @Twilight_Roxas @ctxak98 @Tony the Tigger @IDInstitute @Flippin'Flounder @GMR710 @DisneyPrincess1993 @Doodlyday @brb1006 @ScorpionX @Perry2x2 @Zweiland and last but not least @mharrington

Here is the deal with the intro challenge. This prompt is meant to be very short, only take about 10 minutes. You must give me a three sentence response, no more or no less. Also, no pictures are allowed. This will be used anonymously by the judges and advisors to hold a "Blind Audition" on Saturday evening. So make sure to send your response to me through a PM by Friday at 7 PM EST. You will find your teams listed on Saturday night in a new thread which will be used for all prompts and submissions from that point on. There will be a discussion thread as well for everyone to talk in. Now, without further ado, here is the challenge:

You've just been named the CEO of the Walt Disney Company and you're given an option to green light a new experience for Walt Disney World, but you must choose one of the following three:

1) Greenlight Fire Mointain for the expansion pad behind JC
2) Greenlight an Inside Out re theme of Imagination
3) An original POTC style dark ride to replace Tomorrowland Speedway

In three sentences, explain which you chose, why you chose it, and why it's the best option for WDW. Keep in mind that this option must appeal to hardcore Disney fans like yourself, while also remaining profitable for the company, or you will be setting yourself up for a short tenure as CEO.​
It's here,already? *failed to contain excitement

Tony the Tigger

INTRO CHALLENGE
I would like to welcome the 20 members of The Voice, the biggest comp in WDWMagic history!

@RMichael21 @MCParradox @orlando678- @DSquared @mickeyfan5534 @Brer Panther @Simon Sulk @Twilight_Roxas @ctxak98 @Tony the Tigger @IDInstitute @Flippin'Flounder @GMR710 @DisneyPrincess1993 @Doodlyday @brb1006 @ScorpionX @Perry2x2 @Zweiland and last but not least @mharrington

Here is the deal with the intro challenge. This prompt is meant to be very short, only take about 10 minutes. You must give me a three sentence response, no more or no less. Also, no pictures are allowed. This will be used anonymously by the judges and advisors to hold a "Blind Audition" on Saturday evening. So make sure to send your response to me through a PM by Friday at 7 PM EST. You will find your teams listed on Saturday night in a new thread which will be used for all prompts and submissions from that point on. There will be a discussion thread as well for everyone to talk in. Now, without further ado, here is the challenge:

You've just been named the CEO of the Walt Disney Company and you're given an option to green light a new experience for Walt Disney World, but you must choose one of the following three:

1) Greenlight Fire Mointain for the expansion pad behind JC
2) Greenlight an Inside Out re theme of Imagination
3) An original POTC style dark ride to replace Tomorrowland Speedway

In three sentences, explain which you chose, why you chose it, and why it's the best option for WDW. Keep in mind that this option must appeal to hardcore Disney fans like yourself, while also remaining profitable for the company, or you will be setting yourself up for a short tenure as CEO.​

Love it! And submitted it. But...#1 s/b Greenlight Fire "Mountain." (backs away sheepishly...)

Voxel

President of Progress City
I think I will go with the first option. But when you say Fire Mountain, does it have to be that particular version? Or can it be something else?
It can be a variant of it as long as it has detail and basis in the original proposal for Fire Mountain.
Note. The questions are great but please don't say what options your thinking about going with, we want these to be blind so that their is no way that the mentors know who wrote what proposal. That's way teams are choosen by the work not the user.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom