The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

seahawk7

What's "ash-mat"? :p
51RhtfDlVuL.jpg

donaldtoo

Bologna sandwiches were a staple lunch during my childhood, with mustard. When I ate it at home my Mom would fry the bologna and stick it between two pieces of wonder bread. Plenty of grease no need for any condiments, plenty moist. Have not had either sandwich in a couple decades. I'd rather eat Bologna's cousin the HotDog.

I remember a lot of tuna sandwiches and sliced cheddar cheese sandwiches in my school sack lunches. :)

StarWarsGirl

christ.. talk about bad luck on vacations (o_O))

maybe its time to get an as-mat CEDA suit for when you go out?
I've been to WDW/on vacation a lot. I'm prone to getting sick, especially stomach bugs. I've got a chronic condition. Ergo, I get sick on vacation every once in a while. Could easily be sick at home too. My mom gets sick on vacation way more than I do. Dad and brother rarely get sick, at home or on vacation.

I forgot the ankle sprain in line for Small World. That was just bad luck.

Cesar R M

I've been to WDW/on vacation a lot. I'm prone to getting sick, especially stomach bugs. I've got a chronic condition. Ergo, I get sick on vacation every once in a while. Could easily be sick at home too. My mom gets sick on vacation way more than I do. Dad and brother rarely get sick, at home or on vacation.

I forgot the ankle sprain in line for Small World. That was just bad luck.
I remember your ankle one.. D:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom