The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
That has to be the worlds smallest stove I've ever seen in a house. And am I seeing ketchup in the middle of the grilled cheese squares? :joyfull:
Nope, regular sized stove. It's just the photo angle, methinks.

And yes, that is ketchup. Hey, it's only been a few years that I've stopped putting ketchup on cabbage rolls. :hilarious:
Is ketchup with your grilled cheese not a thing in the States?
(I do know that lots of places south of the border don't put vinegar on their fries.)

StarWarsGirl

Betcha you wish ya hadn't. I have not gone back, thinking I won't. Blinders on.
If you do, be warned, it's the worst kind of crazy over there.

Trolls are completely sanctimonious, one clearly thinks he is smarter than everyone else (he posts a bunch of blog articles, gets called out because they aren't reliable, and then says, "Well, I could post this article, but I'm not sure you would understand; it's highly technical :banghead:), and then they troll others, and then call others names, including trolls (projection much)? Dangerous crazy. The type of crazy that thinks it's smart when it's really not.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
This is the stove I want for my kitchen, it will complete the retro kitchen. The Aqua one.

atla021508-savon01.jpg
Oooh, two of my favourite colours.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

Trolls are completely sanctimonious, one clearly thinks he is smarter than everyone else (he posts a bunch of blog articles, gets called out because they aren't reliable, and then says, "Well, I could post this article, but I'm not sure you would understand; it's highly technical :banghead:), and then they troll others, and then call others names, including trolls (projection much)? Dangerous crazy. The type of crazy that thinks it's smart when it's really not.
There's a difference between educated and smart. Dude has had some schooling, but he's still a dumb-a$$.
(See, I didn't use ** to circumvent the rules. Demerit point coming in 3 ... 2 ... 1.)

StarWarsGirl

And yes, that is ketchup. Hey, it's only been a few years that I've stopped putting ketchup on cabbage rolls. :hilarious:
(I do know that lots of places south of the border don't put vinegar on their fries.)
Nope. It's either plain grilled cheese or grilled cheese and tomato soup. I've seen grilled cheese with tomato in it. But no, ketchup does not go on my grilled cheese.

I see people down here put vinegar on their fries. At baseball games down here, they have salt, vinegar, and Old Bay sitting out, along with the usual ketchup, mayo, BBQ sauce, etc. I like either salt and ketchup, or the Old Bay (which is an MD/surrounding areas thing)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Nope. It's either plain grilled cheese or grilled cheese and tomato soup. I've seen grilled cheese with tomato in it. But no, ketchup does not go on my grilled cheese.

I see people down here put vinegar on their fries. At baseball games down here, they have salt, vinegar, and Old Bay sitting out, along with the usual ketchup, mayo, BBQ sauce, etc. I like either salt and ketchup, or the Old Bay (which is an MD/surrounding areas thing)
Hmmmm, dare I admit that I also put ketchup on a fried egg sandwich?!

StarWarsGirl

There's a difference between educated and smart. Dude has had some schooling, but he's still a dumb-a$$.
(See, I didn't use ** to circumvent the rules. Demerit point coming in 3 ... 2 ... 1.)
Oh yeah, and he clearly liked to be a show off about it. He also clearly thought he was better and wiser than everyone else too. Someone who is actually smart and wise takes the time to listen to what others are saying. And he, along with the other main troll, seemed intent on arguing, not discussing. So stupid. At least it seems everyone has decided to stop feeding the trolls.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

Up here, we use malt vinegar on our fries; harkening back to our more recent British roots probably.

StarWarsGirl

Hmmmm, dare I admit that I also put ketchup on a fried egg sandwich?!
Um...

Well, I don't like fried eggs, but not sure I would want ketchup on my egg sandwich. Of course, my egg sandwich needs nothing else. It's two pieces of toast with scrambled eggs with ham and sometimes a little green onion, and then a slice of cheese on top. It's perfection and needs no additions. :hungry:

Not sure ketchup belongs with eggs, though.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Oh yeah, and he clearly liked to be a show off about it. He also clearly thought he was better and wiser than everyone else too. Someone who is actually smart and wise takes the time to listen to what others are saying. And he, along with the other main troll, seemed intent on arguing, not discussing. So stupid. At least it seems everyone has decided to stop feeding the trolls.
Obviously I didn't get into it there, but you all know that nobody hates smoking and its effects more than me.
But seriously, a quick whiff of second hand smoke outside isn't killing anyone. Dramatic much?

On a totally unrelated note, I just heard something funny on the news regarding the PM's new omnibus anti-terrorist bill, Bill C-51.
More people in Canada are killed by moose than by terrorists.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Um...

Well, I don't like fried eggs, but not sure I would want ketchup on my egg sandwich. Of course, my egg sandwich needs nothing else. It's two pieces of toast with scrambled eggs with ham and sometimes a little green onion, and then a slice of cheese on top. It's perfection and needs no additions. :hungry:

Not sure ketchup belongs with eggs, though.
No, no, no.
No toast. No ham. No cheese. No onion.
Just fried egg, S & P, ketchup, and beautiful soft white Wonder bread.

You are never going to make it as a Canadian.

Please, please tell me you put ketchup on mac & cheese.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR

I dip my fries sometimes in malt vinegar. Ketchup and grilled cheese I've never seen. But mine is made with lovely Wisconsin cheese that I couldn't put ketchup on, it would drown the taste of the yummy cheese. :hungry:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR

Oh Dear. I've been so busy I've missed huge chunks of this thread multiple times this week which might be a blessing that I haven't had time to read that thread. I'm surprised it isn't locked.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom