The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Happy dancing it seems my dh won't be taking the extra time off. I know that sound rude but I already know I'm working one of the days he had planned and whenever he's home alone he make a bigger mess of my kitchen than the boys do even if leave him precooked food:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: The other good news is he's going to be working on a couple of different projects for the next few weeks one of which is one he really wanted.:joyfull:

MySmallWorldof4

need drugstore cheaters to see closeup, but, luckily, my far vision is20/20.
I had perfect close-up vision up and until a few months ago. I swear it is using all these cell phones and computer screens affecting them. Dh wears contacts and he bought cheaters for himself. I sometimes will sneak them on to read the itsy bitsy print on some things. I am 47 now, so I guess this is normal, but I do not admit to aging so I sneak my usage.;) Funny thing is if I use a flashlight to read small print , I have no issue reading the real small stuff. :)

donaldtoo

I had perfect close-up vision up and until a few months ago. I swear it is using all these cell phones and computer screens affecting them. Dh wears contacts and he bought cheaters for himself. I sometimes will sneak them on to read the itsy bitsy print on some things. I am 47 now, so I guess this is normal, but I do not admit to aging so I sneak my usage.;) Funny thing is if I use a flashlight to read small print , I have no issue reading the real small stuff. :)

Hahaaa...!
I started getting "short arm disease" ;) in my early 40's.
Actually, I'm pretty surprised it took that long. Pretty much everyone else in my family (the one I was raised in anyway), was wearing glasses at an early age. :geek:
Other than that (and those other issues I posted about), I seem to have eyes like a hawk (knock on wood - my head, again ;))...! :)

donaldtoo

I make bison meatloaf maybe twice a month. If you didn't know it was bison, you'd think it was regular ground beef. And any leftover meatloaf is awesome in a sammie -- heated up, with some melted cheese and ketchup. :hungry:

Yum!
Even though we ate at mom and pops earlier, that sounds darn tasty right about now...hot or cold, I really loves me some meatloaf sandwiches, too...!!!!! :hungry: :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom