The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'm fine with the 80's. Once it hits 90s and humidity and dew points high I'm out. Tomorrow forecast 95. My DD has to travel tomorrow, I will give her my truck for her to go to work. Nothing I would do can't wait. This isn't to break until Wednesday next week. Same as Disney last week but Disney is easier to ignore and plow through it all.
Please send it my way we're only going to hit 90 once. I'll pay for shipping

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
No Netfilix yet???????:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:
Nope. This year we cancelled our sattelite provider (only 1 choice here,Sky tv or Sky tv) and went to freeview/freesat. I pay to watch the NASCAR online seperate but that is only £11 pm as opposed to the £80 for Sky plus £7.99 pm previous. Don't want to waste the free month of Netflix when i am only 24 days off my hollbobs.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Nope. This year we cancelled our sattelite provider (only 1 choice here,Sky tv or Sky tv) and went to freeview/freesat. I pay to watch the NASCAR online seperate but that is only £11 pm as opposed to the £80 for Sky plus £7.99 pm previous. Don't want to waste the free month of Netflix when i am only 24 days off my hollbobs.
I understand but if you get it now you can download things to watch on the trip over to this side of the pond.

Cesar R M

In other news, angry .. very angry... alot of mexicans are angry.
Not for the quake.. but to the politicians who are pretty much doing a huge media clown shows in views of the 2018 presidential and government/state elections.
They go to the destroyed buildings, hug and talk to the people affected, leave witouth helping or sending a single dime of money.. then call themselves "the choice" for 2018.
Not to mention that some politicians are EVEN STEALING the trucks full of food and resources for the affected people, and delivered them to their personal houses.

Social media is now urging everyone to mark every product with hard to remove marker with a "for quake victims" and blocking the codes to prevent these dirty men to resell the stolen products..

Goofyernmost

@StarWarsGirl and @Goofyernmost both of you may appreciate the new fangled high tech item we just gotView attachment 232238 For different reasons
Ah, the memories. I used to buy those sewing machines (pedal power with cabinet) for next to nothing at local auctions. Dust them off and take them to Boston to sell for hundreds of dollars a pop. They loved their antique machines in Bean Town. I still feel a little guilty about that. Oh, wait... It appears that I am indeed over it. Happy day! In Vermont every old house had one of those either still in use or sitting on the front porch.
Weren't expecting that reason were you. You were trying to throw age darts at me. However, my Mother didn't sew, so no machine. My grandmothers did though, but, I never saw they actually use them.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Wow. Talk about a sweet landing! :inlove:

Interesting that I couldn't find much of anything about gyroplanes up here. Plenty of airplane and helicopter instruction, as well as gliders, but not much information about gyroplanes. They must be more popular down South.

Consolation prize, at least you have Duck Tour Boats. :happy: Loved those when we went to Wisconsin as a kid.
dellsarmyducks.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom