The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Out for me today. I never got around to looking at menu's. We have Morimoto for dinner, San Angel lunch, Planet Hollywood dinner, Rainforest lunch, Mama Melrose lunch, Spice RoadTable for Dinner, Nine Dragons lunch, Tutto Italia for dinner, and Boma for breakfast. The menu's should keep me busy for a while, so I don't look outside to see the snow! Have a great day everyone!:happy::happy::happy:

You have some good restaurants on your agenda! Make sure you get the ribs at Morimoto's they are my favorite thing on the menu.

Sorry about your snow, but you'll be seeing palm trees soon!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
DD was out late for 8th grade outing. They had a great time, and I figured she was wound up anyway, and wouldn't sleep. Little did I know it would all go crazy around 11, when we were all trying to get to sleep. Sounded like a hurricane at times.

This morning, just up the street the village has it blocked off. Taking care of a big tree that didn't make it. Too many large branches and split trees. And I have too much to do, and I just want to go to sleep.

It was nasty wasn't it? The power was flickering but it didn't leave
~thank you very much~ I think it lasted maybe 1.5 hours but it never let up.
The river didn't rise any higher than last night so something to be thankful for. My yard has all sorts of smallish branches. I went to pick them up this morning and said nah...it's too pretty out. Tomorrow. :oops:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Fresh tomatoes will be good!

Our farmers market opens this weekend, not that I think there will be tomatoes but it is encouraging that with all the junky weather we have had things are growing! Actually over the fall/winter a new covered pavilion was built for the farmers market so there is a big grand opening celebration too. @figmentfan423 when will your farmer's market journeys begin?

Gotta love that! Your market opens before ours does and you are a full state north of us! Giggle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom