The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member

Bonnet is on my bucket list. I've had a lot of Disney feel over the years, I think someday I will enjoy Bonnet for a trip. I also like Swan and Dolphin, lacks the feel of Disney but dang it is nice and right in the heart of it all for substantially less.

I have not stayed in a cabin in years, they were new-ish then.
Even cramp'd it still offers more space than any 2 bed room. Plus the ability to sit elsewhere other than on a bed, the focus of most rooms is a bonus, but I loved the deck and being able to escape the crazy WDW when away from the parks. I don't cook ever on vacation so that smallness was lost on me.
I like having a kitchen on vacation, crazy right? But for us I find it a giant bonus in the morning because I can get us out the door and where we want to be much faster. I'm up first so i hop in the shower then get food ready for the troops and while they're eating I finish getting ready for the day. It doesn't work for everybody but seems best for us. Besides waiting for gf food in the morning cuts into our fun time. I also liked being able to take advantage of the farm market in Celebration:joyfull: It was nice to be able to pack a salad on a couple of days:joyfull: Again not for everybody

Songbird76

I had so much fun researching last night...that's the plus side to being stuck here without being able to do anything for the estate. I've had time to binge-watch Longmire, and I have time to look up stuff for Disney. I think we're pretty much decided on going to DLP in October and staying at the Sequoia Lodge. And when I was looking up restaurants, I saw they have McDonalds in Disney Village, which will be a GODSEND for us with DS! Hallelujah!

Songbird76

Yay!! At the Sequoia Lodge? Did you go for a Montana room or a room in one of the other buildings? Or did you go big and go Golden Forest? Let me know if you need any advice. I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip!
Sequoia Lodge Montana room. I'm so excited! I would love any and all advice. I was a bit worried because when I was looking at the attraction list, it said Pirates of the Caribbean is closed, and that's one of my absolute favorites at WDW and I heard the DLP and DL versions are better, so I really wanted to do that, but when I looked at the closure list, it said it's opening back up at the end of July. And then it said the Phantom Manor is closed between October to March, but then in parenthesis, it says starting in January of 18, so both my favorites should be open. The only things closed will be things I don't care about.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom