The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Hope you guys had a good Friday. I got some clothes that I ordered today in the mail so after I tried them on I had to return some. So hubs and I did that and had a nice meal at the Olive Garden. Sorry no pictures. We hadn't been there in over a year, and it was crazy busy but we got a spot in the bar area. The food was exactly what I had a craving for. We both had the Tour of Italy with chicken parm, alfredo, and lasagna. The alfredo was super creamy. We didn't end up finishing it all so leftovers tomorrow! :hungry: Eating out made grocery shopping cheaper too! We were just too full to think any of the food looked good, so we stuck to the list. :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Hidden Mickey?

16509005_10212403919197575_6920404385696994283_n.jpg

Gabe1

Interesting...I was wondering about it anyway, because I'm sure my daughter would love it. So I'm glad you thought you were replying to me. Technically, my kids are American citizens because I am, but I haven't gotten them American passports because it's really expensive to apply for it here. To have all the documents translated into English and notarized, and then the processing fees is more than 500 Euros per kid. If there's a reason to do that later, we'd consider it. DD loves Disney, so I can see her doing that.

Wowza! 500 Euros. Could you do it here state side when you are here?

Gabe1

Sympathy like, I feel your pain:cold::cry:

I was on the pier today. No coat even on Lake Michigan with a warm wind, sunshine too. It was a glorious long day. I took some photos for you at the Flower and Garden show. Pretty flowers and veggies! Spent half the time on Navy Pier though, we were going in and out of the show cause it was just too awesome to stay inside even with all the greenery.

It was nearing 6 and waiting for a bus to take us back to Union Station and we were getting a bit overheated. Yes overheated, winter clothing and almost 80.
A big forceful gust came off the lake out of nowhere and it dropped 15 degrees in seconds and we chilly. By the time we got off the train it was cold again and now is 41 degrees.

We had summer and now winter has returned. But a nice day.

Gabe1

Could be, Mexico is supposedly now moving most imports towards Japan and Europe.
In the same way, Mexican cattle ranchers are planning in ditching USA's grain and buy it from Argentina and Brazil.

It is a whole lot of dumb isn't it for both of us. Two adjoining countries. And we the consumers are going to pay dearly for doubling the transit costs.

Dumb

Gabe1

How ironic! I also was going to suggest Land's End. I did get a real nice tie die swim shirt from them last year.

I bought a rash guard from Lands End last year too. No idea what it looked like and can't remember if I bought the short sleeved or long sleeved one. Packed with my summer clothes. Guess I'll be surprised come pool openings pretty soon.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Hope you guys had a good Friday. I got some clothes that I ordered today in the mail so after I tried them on I had to return some. So hubs and I did that and had a nice meal at the Olive Garden. Sorry no pictures. We hadn't been there in over a year, and it was crazy busy but we got a spot in the bar area. The food was exactly what I had a craving for. We both had the Tour of Italy with chicken parm, alfredo, and lasagna. The alfredo was super creamy. We didn't end up finishing it all so leftovers tomorrow! :hungry: Eating out made grocery shopping cheaper too! We were just too full to think any of the food looked good, so we stuck to the list. :)
I'm sure I've mentioned this before but I have no luck what so ever ordering clothes online except for the one pair of jeans I found that fit:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom