The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

THE Monorail Lime

Sometimes I feel like this...mostly when I'm trying on something and it doesn't fit, ahem, certain places...
tumblr_inline_mp33l4dQvk1qz4rgp.gif
It doesn't matter!

StarWarsGirl

They are but i am just crunching numbers and need to include their price.
I read for 2017, they are a flat price of $17.99, regardless of length of stay. Plus, I believe that anyone can buy those, not just the resort guests. Resort guests on either the QS or full dining plan receive those in the "package". The part that I"m not sure about is where you can use them--it may only be in the resort that you purchase them, so if you're not staying onsite at a Disney resort, I'm not sure you'd want to buy one?
Minnie is right on the price side; however, you can refill them at any resort, not just the one where you're staying. It's length of stay and is automatically set for two weeks; if you need it longer, they can set it for another two weeks with a receipt.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Sorry to hear that. We all do quite a bit of reading in the car, except when driving, that would not be good. Now they need to perfect a self driving car

I learned my lesson about driving while reading. I was in college and headed to class and I thought it would be a good idea to read my assignment while on the freeway. It was going okay, until I looked up and a deer was crossing the road right in front of me. I barely missed him. Then I realized what an IDIOT I had been! I am very attentive now.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Thanks to the new avatars from @Mr Ferret 88 and @MOXOMUMD , I looked up what was going on in London today and read the news. (I was at work all day and focused on my job--I hadn't heard any news at all.) It wasn't until about 15 minutes ago when I saw your avatars, that I checked the online national news. Tragic.

I didn't hear about it until I was making dinner and had the news on in the background. Such terrible news. Prayers to everyone impacted by this.

Cesar R M

Sorry to hear that. We all do quite a bit of reading in the car, except when driving, that would not be good. Now they need to perfect a self driving car
Honestly, I'm pretty sure my vertigo is just exaggerated because my inner hear was pretty much destroyed with my Cochlear Implant installation.
And since one of my sides work... they get mixed signals.
I for example, get VERY DIZZY if I move my head quickly backwards or read/watch vids when my peripheral vision is seeing things move.

StarWarsGirl

Are

world of color is amazing! Just l
Yes, I agree. The reason it's in my signature, though, is that several years ago, Disney did a preshow that was a virtual choir, where you recorded your own voice part (soprano, alto, etc.) for a song and then they combined them. They only took about 700 out of 1500, and mine was one of the ones that got chosen. So I was literally in World of Color for several months. :) You can click the link in my signature to see the video.

MySmallWorldof4

Yes, I agree. The reason it's in my signature, though, is that several years ago, Disney did a preshow that was a virtual choir, where you recorded your own voice part (soprano, alto, etc.) for a song and then they combined them. They only took about 700 out of 1500, and mine was one of the ones that got chosen. So I was literally in World of Color for several months. :) You can click the link in my signature to see the video.
Wow! That is super cool! I will check it out tomorrow when I don't have to worry about waking anyone.

MOXOMUMD

And my DH thought our cat only did that. He was surprised other cats get up their owners early. lol Chloe can start as early as 1:30 and we just keep telling her it's too early. So, she continues getting on the bed, walking across our legs, then loudly jumping off. This can go on for 30 mts until someone gets up. :eek:
My mom says her cats like to run around like maniacs at 3 a.m. then promptly wake her at 8 a.m. to be fed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom