The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

They already happened. I guess they gotta make the visitors pay for the new Pandora :p

They've already been doin' that for the last........how many years is it now...?!
o_O
And, those price increases will be comin' again, and again, and again, and again even when a bunch of stuff won't be finished for several years yet. Plus staleness, etc., etc., etc.
I've been a devoted Disney fan for as far back as my memory goes. But, too little, too long, and too late for us, for now.
I'll be happily layin' my behind in a hammock on Key West for the better part of a week next Christmas holiday season and lovin' every minute of it...!!! :happy:
And yes, anybody who thinks Walt wouldn't object...
May he have mercy on your soul.

Yea, and there's obviously gonna' be no winky smilie on this one... :bored:

Pixie Dust my butt. Dollar Dust replaced it quite a while ago... :greedy: :greedy: :greedy: :bored: :grumpy:

Last edited:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
For some reason I get the feeling that what I posted and responded too, were somehow mis-interpreted. Maybe not, but just to be sure, this is the picture that Gabe posted. My response was concerning the picture and stated it as...

Referring to the age of the child in the picture and saying what was said above.

To which Gabe replied...

Prompting me to reply in a self deprecating manner....

To which Donald replied as if I had done something insulting or wrong. If that is not the case I apologize for misunderstanding the responses.

Just want to make sure that we all understand the intent here. Thanks.
Ha. Sometimes I want to pinch you really hard. This was not one of them. Got the humor and intent Sir! :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Thanks, Figgy! :)

It's just a few pounds, so far, but, it's a start...!
There he goes, growin' up some more...the little Casanova...! :D :oops: ;)

Oh my, I love stuffed cabbage, but we haven't had it in quite some time. :hungry:
I actually had an Amy's Garden Vegetable Lasagna for lunch this week at the office that was pretty amazing...!!! :hungry:

View attachment 191307
That's an excellent choice for nuke food:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:

Figgy1

Premium Member
At least someone likes them. Don't you go to your son's conferences anymore?
They don't do middle school ones in my district unless your child needs help in a subject. I just got the letter for all the courses in high school he's eligible for next year. He qualified for all freshman courses so no conference for that either:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy: I could have requested one but it would be a waste of time. High school next year NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I'm not ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My older ds is also at the point I just get forms but I do keep in touch with his staff.

Figgy1

Premium Member
My hubs saw that it was on tv today and said we should watch it. Luckily it was in the middle of the movie so I had a good excuse not to watch it today. I figure I will have to watch it before June, but I'm in no rush.
My dh owns a copy so I guess I'm going to have to watch it with him one of these years weather or not we make it back to the parks:facepalm:

Last edited:

Figgy1

Premium Member
They've already been doin' that for the last........how many years is it now...?!
o_O
And, those price increases will be comin' again, and again, and again, and again even when a bunch of stuff won't be finished for several years yet. Plus staleness, etc., etc., etc.
I've been a devoted Disney fan for as far back as my memory goes. But, too little, too long, and too late for us, for now.
I'll be happily layin' my behind in a hammock on Key West for the better part of a week next Christmas holiday season and lovin' every minute of it...!!! :happy:
And yes, anybody who thinks Walt wouldn't object...
May he have mercy on your soul.

Yea, and there's obviously gonna' be no winky smilie on this one... :bored:

Pixie Dust my butt. Dollar dust took that away quite a while ago... :greedy: :greedy: :greedy: :bored: :grumpy:
If you find an extra suitcase mixed in with your luggage no worries it's just me:angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I was just looking at the Kohls web site. Apparently, there is a new Beauty and the Beast movie coming out in mid-March. What does this have to do with Kohls, you say? Well, in keeping with how ridiculous so many things are in general these days, Kohls is already selling a "line" of B&B stuff--and the movie isn't even out yet??!!!

Yah, I know it's business and all, but I'm not a fan of putting the cart before the horse. :banghead:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I was just looking at the Kohls web site. Apparently, there is a new Beauty and the Beast movie coming out in mid-March. What does this have to do with Kohls, you say? Well, in keeping with how ridiculous so many things are in general these days, Kohls is already selling a "line" of B&B stuff--and the movie isn't even out yet??!!!

Yah, I know it's business and all, but I'm not a fan of putting the cart before the horse. :banghead:
You still use Horse and carts :eek: .. And i thought i was in an outdated community ;)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My stick drive snapped in half during my presentation last night. Super annoyed

Hope you brought a hard copy with you. I've seen a lot of presentations wrecked by various glitches in the computer/LCD, or jump drive equipment; and you'd be surprised how many executives never think to bring a hard copy with them, to a major presentation. (Whenever I'm staffing a meeting, I always bring a hard copy for my boss, just in case. ;) )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom