The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@Mr Ferret 88 , I ordered this cake for you and Mrs. Ferret. It should arrive at your house today. Enjoy!

disney-world-anniversary-cakes_431749.jpg

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Well, I get a 3 day weekend, snow day here today. We really don't have a ton of snow yet but it is still supposed to keep going all day. The winds are really gusty too, so I bet there will be some decent drifts eventually across the roads.

This snow day comes in kind of handy. With my cold (which is basically gone now) I seem to be losing my voice. This is a trend now for me with the last couple colds and Tuesday when I went back to work by the end of the day I was squeaking and that continued through yesterday. So with today off I can let my voice heal a little, since I only have hubby and Kapono to chat with here at home. Although hubby keeps laughing at me when I'm talking and my voice gives out.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Well, I get a 3 day weekend, snow day here today. We really don't have a ton of snow yet but it is still supposed to keep going all day. The winds are really gusty too, so I bet there will be some decent drifts eventually across the roads.

This snow day comes in kind of handy. With my cold (which is basically gone now) I seem to be losing my voice. This is a trend now for me with the last couple colds and Tuesday when I went back to work by the end of the day I was squeaking and that continued through yesterday. So with today off I can let my voice heal a little, since I only have hubby and Kapono to chat with here at home. Although hubby keeps laughing at me when I'm talking and my voice gives out.
You get a like for the 3 day weekend and rest and a sympathy like for the snow. Take care of yourself, wear jammies and put in a good movie. Get well soon xoxo

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
You get a like for the 3 day weekend and rest and a sympathy like for the snow. Take care of yourself, wear jammies and put in a good movie. Get well soon xoxo

I'm going to pack for WDW, we will be there a week from today for a long weekend. I'm so looking forward to warmth, and it should be so pretty with flower and garden going on. I can't wait to see flowers!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom