The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Indeed!!! :)
We always stop and watch them carve for a few minutes and browse. I do own some of the smaller mahogany and soap stone critters, but, have yet to buy one of the walking sticks. Came close on our June of '13 trip, but, just couldn't justify the $$$ at the time...! :greedy: :greedy: :greedy: :oops:
Bucket list...! ;) :)

There are so many things at Disney I would love to own. It is rare if I ever impulse buy anywhere let alone at Disney. Thankfully I'm not wired that way. Last trip I came home with a few new skulls and their cousins from Mexico and a classy rain jacket from Animal Kingdom. For years I've been collecting skullware from Mexico so it was a given, I use to collect stoneware dinner plates from Disney, a new design each year, my actual dining plates at home, it is fun. The rain jacket, I needed one and was my Splurge. Oh yeah and a few new antenna toppers.
mexico-sugar-skulls.jpg

mpsatw9989281.jpg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
@donaldtoo Do you have a Twitter account? If not ask one of your family members to take you to his page of tweets.
Tom K Morris
@TomKMorris
Dinosaur, Alleged Imagineer, Twitter-phobe.

You're going to be mesmerized by the photos he has been posting of mid construction building of parks, his photos & fellow imagineers.

donaldtoo

Tomorrow is Friday Fun Day Movie Time at work. We're shuttin' down the office at 11a and goin' to see "Fist Fight"...! :)
Doesn't look like it's gettin' many good reviews, but, who cares, 'cause the firm is coverin' the tickets, snacks, and even the 2 hours of Half-day Friday work we're gonna' miss...!!!!! :joyfull:

And, Next Friday night DWifeys whole dept. is bein' taken out to dinner as a performance reward...! :)

It's great to work for companies that give a rip about their employees...! :happy:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
There are so many things at Disney I would love to own. It is rare if I ever impulse buy anywhere let alone at Disney. Thankfully I'm not wired that way. Last trip I came home with a few new skulls and their cousins from Mexico and a classy rain jacket from Animal Kingdom. For years I've been collecting skullware from Mexico so it was a given, I use to collect stoneware dinner plates from Disney, a new design each year, my actual dining plates at home, it is fun. The rain jacket, I needed one and was my Splurge. Oh yeah and a few new antenna toppers.
mexico-sugar-skulls.jpg

mpsatw9989281.jpg

I don't buy them, but I like looking at the little animal figures in Mexico. I think they are so pretty and colorful.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Tomorrow is Friday Fun Day Movie Time at work. We're shuttin' down the office at 11a and goin' to see "Fist Fight"...! :)
Doesn't look like it's gettin' many good reviews, but, who cares, 'cause the firm is coverin' the tickets, snacks, and even the 2 hours of Half-day Friday work we're gonna' miss...!!!!! :joyfull:

And, Next Friday night DWifeys whole dept. is bein' taken out to dinner as a performance reward...! :)

It's great to work for companies that give a rip about their employees...! :happy:

So nice of those companies to treat you all so nicely. It helps everyone when employees feel valued by their employers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom