The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
We got the rain, but unfortunately it just added to the ice. It is supposed to be above freezing for the next few days, so if we could just get some sunshine it would probably melt.

I think beyond the rain the lack of any sunshine is why we still have a little ice. The river here had receded a little but after the rain yesterday and overnight it has spilled over even more than it had.

Still...NOT SNOW!!!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Bet it helps their breath too. Bonus!

Guess I was too young when I had my horse. I never thought to give anything beyond apples and carrots. Poor horsey. :cyclops: I was better with all my Pups, all of them loved ice cream.
That brings back a very happy memory. Many moons and a few pups ago I discovered "ice cream" for dogs at the kennel by EPCOT. I checked my dog in and one of the things you could order was ice cream, ?????? what???? after a quick explanation I said of course it was only right both of us should get some that day:joyfull:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
That brings back a very happy memory. Many moons and a few pups ago I discovered "ice cream" for dogs at the kennel by EPCOT. I checked my dog in and one of the things you could order was ice cream, ?????? what???? after a quick explanation I said of course it was only right both of us should get some that day:joyfull:

Awe. They all love ice cream. I too learned about Pup ice cream from the Kennel we've used. When I was boarded 2 for 2 weeks the price was ungodly. I could have stuck both of them in their crates and bought them each an airline ticket and come out ahead. But great kennels are hard to find.
a684965a5193818798cc62e199831684.jpg

09a5e3500dbf3dc339141fb952ac6071.jpg

Cesar R M

As I booked a TofT FP for later today from MK after using all three of our FPs, I suddenly had a crazy thought...

Maybe this FP+ thing isn't as bad as I thought it would be...

What has happened to me?
Well, it depends on your point of fun..
It guarantees you to have 3 attractions.. then you're on your own where the lines will be at maximum (on average 3X times the usual). Because you will not always get the 4th or 5th fastpass after the 3rd. depends on crowds.

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

Well, it depends on your point of fun..
It guarantees you to have 3 attractions.. then you're on your own where the lines will be at maximum (on average 3X times the usual). Because you will not always get the 4th or 5th fastpass after the 3rd. depends on crowds.
I know, but out in Disneyland on crowded days, I wasn't even getting three most days. Whereas I'm guaranteed three here, and this trip, I've been getting extras easily. Disneyland I topped out at five; here I topped out at six.

I also don't miss running across the park for FPs. I just make them on my phone.

I have no idea what has happened to me.

My observation here vs. Disneyland is that the real problem with long lines is not FP+, but the lack of attractions. Disneyland when I was there was at capacity, but they still had lots of rides that had 30 minute waits. The longest I waited in line was 60 for RSR in singles, and the park was the most crowded I've ever seen it. There were enough attractions to absorb the people. Here, well, not so much.

StarWarsGirl

For those planning to see Star Wars fireworks:

Get there at least 15 minutes early. Street fills quickly. If it's a crowded day, get there even earlier.

Try to get as close to the Chinese theater as possible. The trees will block your view if you are too far back.

The fireworks are shot off to the right side, so for optimal viewing, head toward the left. Center is also good. Don't go too far to the right.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
@ajrwdwgirl and @Wrangler-Rick

The state of Wisconsin has solved the problem of icing on the highways. Skittles.

And the skittles were rejects. They were meant for feed for farm critters. Rick ya can take a load and use some for the driveway and some for the horses. huh-huh???

636204259961067253-skittles-011917.jpg

http://wgntv.com/2017/01/19/trail-of-red-skittles-left-all-over-wisconsin-highway/

I saw this story earlier in passing, that is pretty weird. I'm not a skittles fan, but if those were M&M's this story would be more of a tragedy!;);):)

Cesar R M

For those planning to see Star Wars fireworks:

Get there at least 15 minutes early. Street fills quickly. If it's a crowded day, get there even earlier.

Try to get as close to the Chinese theater as possible. The trees will block your view if you are too far back.

The fireworks are shot off to the right side, so for optimal viewing, head toward the left. Center is also good. Don't go too far to the right.
left when facing the chinese theater? or left when facing the park's entrance?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom