The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
The fog held on here all day, so we only got up to 34. Still have a lot of ice on the driveway. Maybe the rain that @Gabe1 is sending this way will melt some of it?

I'm sorry Sir. The rain did melt most of the ice. Most being the operative word. Now you are walking and are surprised in a bad way when you hit a slick spot. :cautious: Did you get the rain?

Gabe1

@ajrwdwgirl and @Wrangler-Rick

The state of Wisconsin has solved the problem of icing on the highways. Skittles.

And the skittles were rejects. They were meant for feed for farm critters. Rick ya can take a load and use some for the driveway and some for the horses. huh-huh???

636204259961067253-skittles-011917.jpg

http://wgntv.com/2017/01/19/trail-of-red-skittles-left-all-over-wisconsin-highway/

Cesar R M

Gabe1

Now, this is one darn big (horse o_O ;)) dog...!!! :eek: :joyfull:

View attachment 185237

This would be the Clone of Thor. My folks the dog that lived next door to them. He loved my Dad and Dad was a bit younger and healthier took him for walks and let him out, played with him when owners not home. They were buds. Such powerful creatures. I went to play with Thor one day and he grabbed me by my upper arm (winter coat) he left such a huge bruise. He was just playing tag, no mean to harm, in heart a gentle giant. I have a picture of him as a 6 week old puppy sitting in my lap. He was about the size of a beagle then. Fond memories. There are several varieties of Mastiff breeds, I love them all, hearts of gold.

Figgy1

Premium Member
This would be the Clone of Thor. My folks the dog that lived next door to them. He loved my Dad and Dad was a bit younger and healthier took him for walks and let him out, played with him when owners not home. They were buds. Such powerful creatures. I went to play with Thor one day and he grabbed me by my upper arm (winter coat) he left such a huge bruise. He was just playing tag, no mean to harm, in heart a gentle giant. I have a picture of him as a 6 week old puppy sitting in my lap. He was about the size of a beagle then. Fond memories. There are several varieties of Mastiff breeds, I love them all, hearts of gold.
My friend had one of those before he started St Bernard rescues what a big baby named Cookie:hilarious: Another rescue found on the street. First up was a visit to the family vet who said it was a lab mix and would get about the size of a lab. My friend said he though it would be a bit bigger due to the size of the paws, vet said not to worry:cautious:

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
I'm sorry Sir. The rain did melt most of the ice. Most being the operative word. Now you are walking and are surprised in a bad way when you hit a slick spot. :cautious: Did you get the rain?
We got the rain, but unfortunately it just added to the ice. It is supposed to be above freezing for the next few days, so if we could just get some sunshine it would probably melt.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom