The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Ahhhh...I misunderstood. I thought he had reached 50 not the marriage had reached 50. 50th wedding anniversaries are a mega milestone here too. :inlove:
She did reach 50. She is not married.
And yes, milestones vary. Some are important for age (like 15, 50 and 70-75) and marriages.. (10, 25, 50 and 75.)
besides, for our family any birthday or event is an excuse to get together and party :p

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Ugh, isn't winter fun.:confused::rolleyes: (No, @MinnieM123, you don't get to vote on this...) Hubby just came home a little bit ago and said that it is really freezing rain. He said our sidewalk is pure ice and even the highway was a little iffy. Yuck!

Actually, I draw the line when it comes to ice. Snow is amazing :inlove: ; ice is not. Been watching the national news and seeing the images of some really bad ice storms out in the middle of the country. Ice on roads and other surface is extremely dangerous; and if there's a lot of it, it also takes down tree branches and knocks out power lines.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I think it was around the mid-60s that my father bought a Sony Trinitron color tv. I was a kid at the time, and just recall how awestruck I was at seeing the color peacock for the first time--as the expression went back then--"in living color" :inlove:
We always had RCAs as a kid because we had a family member that got them at a discount. My cheapness comes honestly.:confused:

Figgy1

Premium Member
My DD and I had hoped to drive up to Wisconsin and do some outlet shopping. Didn't happen. Me, too chicken.
rooster-01.gif
Not chicken! Just smart:inlove:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Right there with ya Sister-Friend. We had our plans go awry today because of the stupid ice and fog. It is difficult to get many days with the DD her work schedule is crazy.

Actually the hard rain just woke me up again. So a small window of mini Ketchup time.

Ketchup-Bot-Resized.gif

Hope you had a great day escaping real life.
Thank you we did! We walked from one end of a small town to the other and back, stopped in a little book store(family run)(no coffee or such but 1 reading couch), and a few other local stores, I bought film(yup still have a "real" camera, also family run store), got coffee at a couple of places (not chain spots) I also got some trim at a major discount. A fun day indeed!:inlove: Today maybe not so much, ICE:eek::rolleyes::bawling::cold::coldfeet::cry::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom