The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Good morning, I love my boys but sometimes they drive me nuts(even slightly battier than usual) James needs a decorated sweatshirt for the dance and the school party and he didn't like any of the first 3 designs. The first was a shirt with gingerbread houses and people(his idea) so I printed out some pictures and laid them out on the sweat shirt. No go and the same for the next 2 (one was a green top made to look like a Christmas tree, my favorite and the other a scene with snow falling and a snowman) he decided on just looking like a giant present, sweatshirt with ribbon, bow and tag saying do not open until December 25th. :cautious:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hahaaa...!
Thanks! :)
Hopefully The surgeon I have an appointment with early tomorrow afternoon can figure it out... :cyclops: ;)

Donald, your vet surgeon specializes in resolving medical issues with ducks. Patients have confidence in him.

QuackColor-548x608.jpg

MOXOMUMD

Thanks so much! :)

It's just such a weird feeling that nobody I've seen, so far, has a clue about what it might be.
I've even been doing some of my own research again over the last coupla' weeks...nothin, zero, zilch, zip, nil, nada.
Fingers crossed the dude tomorrow at least has a theory. :cyclops:

Thanks, again...! :)
Best wishes for feeling better. Today is cast day. Just in time for the snow to roll in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom