The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Things affect us, where ever we are...Especially when you move a lot to different locations!
I've had time to digest this, my prayers for all affected. Shirley and Mike Coombs, lived in the area when we lived there, I hope they are okay. I'm so sorry, I loved Kokomo, and Greentown, full of very nice people. Indiana has a lot of very kind people,, the salt of the earth.

Cesar R M

Are you going out when Hurricane Gaston is happening?
Noone Swirls better than Hurricane Gaston, even if there is no better hurricane than him!
anyway being serious. Its not like I can change things.
Good thing that if something BAD happens, im going to get insurance.

*edit*
Hurricane Gaston seems to be moving upwards (towards the bermudas) and is currently a Tropical Storm.

But there is another storm that is right on top of Haiti with a 50% chance of forming right now

donaldtoo

It's always something. We had to have an old stump taken out today. We see another tree that needs to come down. We were told it would only get 8 ft. tall, it's over 40 ft. and still growing. Why do nursery's tell you one thing, and you spend a premium for a special Alberta Spruce, and get a regular spruce, that can get to 100 ft?

Sympathy like.

donaldtoo

We had people using our Disney Visas, they bought a computer and lot's of gas using our card. The card was only used at one gas station in Florida. We don't drive or use a personal card in Florida anymore.

About 10 or so months ago, both DWifey and myself ended up with fraudulent charges on our cards about 2 weeks apart.
Fortunately, the bank contacted us ASAP, as these were completely unusual, and we never lost a penny.
DWifeys were from a baby store in WDC :confused:, and a few other places there. And mine were from a dollar store and a convenience store completely on the other side of Austin.
That was the first time it's ever happened to us.
Both cards have since been replaced by chipped cards and we haven't had a problem since. Fingers crossed... :cyclops:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom